The star of Lone Ranger, Armie Hammer, and his wife Elizabeth Chambers are expecting their first baby, as confirmed by their rep to UsMagazine.com. “They talk about having a couple, though they’re thrilled with one now,” says a source. Hammer had some experience with kids when he read Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss at the Kids’ Art Museum Project event at Hammer Museum. “I’m practicing for when I do have kids,” he said.
What are some ways to prepare your relationship for a baby?
Having a baby is a huge step in a relationship, and you’ll need all the preparation you can get. There’s no fail-proof way to raise a child, and you’re bound to run into some problems, but the more you prepare for the future the better equipped you will be to handle whatever life throws at you.
1. Spend time with kids and pay attention. If you have relatives or friends with young children, it might be a good idea to babysit or go to the park with the family. Watch how the parents interact with their children and take note of what does and doesn’t work.
2. Give each other tips in everyday settings. If you and your partner notice habits or behaviors that aren’t suitable for children, it would be helpful to politely point them out. Be careful not to come off as rude or condescending, but be sure you both realize what kinds of behavior changes need to be made.
3. Communication is key. Make sure you’re on the same page with everything, including schedules, parenting methods, and other questions that may come up over the next few years. Bringing up any possible conflicts beforehand is better than facing them when the child is already here.
How else can you prepare your relationship for a baby? Share your ideas below.
Rachel Bilson indulges her pregnancy cravings with boyfriend Hayden Christensen. Photo: CPR/Dmac/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Laura Seaman
Rachel Bilson, whose pregnancy was announced just last month, was spotted vacationing in Barbados with her boyfriend Hayden Christensen on Sunday, June 1 spending some quality beach time together. She was eating what UsMagazine.com assumes to be her pregnancy craving food of orange soda and sandwiches. The couple when on a sailing lesson and soaked up the sun while pregnant Bilson wore a black bikini that showed off her growing baby bump.
How do you support your partner during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is a very big, scary, and exciting time for many women. The best thing a partner can do is be there to support them. There are many ways to support your partner during pregnancy, and the more support you give, the better the process will be for everyone involved; even the baby, when it arrives! Cupid has some advice:
1. Take time off and make sure you’re there: While it’s important to make money to support the baby, it’s also important to take the time to support the mother. During this pregnancy, things might become difficult or confusing, and it means a lot if you’re there to make things better. Your time is probably the most important thing you can give to another person, so make sure your partner is getting plenty of it.
2. Lower the stress and have some fun: Getting reading for a baby is stressful enough, and there’s no need to pile on more. Try having some fun and getting away from the usual grin of life. Take a mini vacation, take her out for a nice dinner, or just spend the night together without electronic distractions.
3. Be calm and understanding: Sometimes pregnancy can really take its toll on a woman’s body and stress levels. There’s a lot going on, and unless you’ve been pregnant, there’s no way you can possibly know what she’s feeling during pregnancy. So just be kind and sympathetic, and don’t play down the situation or say she’s overreacting. It’s a big deal for her, and it should be a big deal for you.
What are some other ways to support your partner during pregnancy? Share your thoughts below.
Another proposal, another love story! According to People, Jason Kennedy has asked for his girlfriend’s, Lauren Scruggs, hand in marriage. The E! Newscorrespondent professed his love for the fashion blogger and Still LoLo author about eight months ago and still has no shame in letting the world know. “She’s amazing,” Kennedy told PEOPLE. “It’s a blur but I can’t stop smiling,” the host tells E! “She told me I couldn’t surprise her, but I got her good. This is the best night of my life.” In addition, the 32-year-old tweeted, “I flew to Dallas and asked her if she would spend the rest of her life with me. I love you @laurenscruggs.” The proposal was held in Scrugg’s hometown in Texas. A small number of relatives and friends were in attendance. As she stood on the balcony, Scruggs could see where Kennedy prepared a candle-filled message “Will you marry me?” Moments later, she met him downstairs where a Jennifer Meyer diamond ring was awaiting.
What are some ways to show your excitement about your engagement?
You are more than happy at the idea of spending the rest of your life with that special person and want to shout it at the top of your lungs. In the meantime, you would rather show your enthusiasm in other ways, but not exactly sure how to. Here are a few of Cupid’s tips:
1. Speak highly of your partner: This will become second nature if you are completely over the moon with your significant other. You will find yourself talking about their greatest traits that make you blush or have butterflies. For example, if they are selfless, you may find yourself telling others about this characteristic.
2. Inform others: Share with everyone that you are soon to be happily married. Tell family, friends, whoever is in sight! Broadcast it if you feel the need, unless you both have agreed to keep it a secret). If the highest mountain top were accessible, you would do it.
3. Wear your engagement jewelry: Whether that be a ring, necklace, what ever symbolizes the engagement, be sure to rock it every chance you get. This let’s everyone know, including your partner, that you are looking forward to the day when you exchange vows.
How do you show your excitement about your engagement? Share below.
The wedding bands are off for! According to UsMagazine.com, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to go their separate ways after two years of marriage. In an exclusive statement, a rep told Us, “Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to separate. They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends.” A source also added, “They love each other so much but it just wasn’t right.” The pair met back in 2004 on the video set of Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends” and walked down the aisle eight years later in 2012. The 26 and 28-year-old also welcomed a new addition to their family last July. The new mom shared with Us in November what motherhood was like and her busy schedule: “I’ve been having separation anxiety because I’m so used to him being right here all the time. They kind of become a part of you, you know?” said Wood as she blushed about their baby boy. “It was my dream to be a mom, so I’m loving it. I love it.” “He’s smiling and laughing. He started rolling over,” she went onto add about his steps through babyhood. “He’s grabbing things. You know, he’s making oohs and aahs.” The couple’s last red carpet appearance was also back in November for the LACMA 2013 Art + Film Gala held in Los Angeles.
How do you know when it’s time to call it quits on your marriage?
Unfortunately, every marriage cannot be salvaged, and it’s best to know when you should part ways before letting time pass you by. Here are a few things Cupid thinks will help you come to the realization:
1. Everyday bickering: The time you spend together is consumed by arguments, whether petty or major. And at the end of the day, you and your partner cannot come to an agreement on anything. Compromise definitely does not exist in your household! Pay attention to the disputes revolving around some of the smallest issues and if there is constant finger pointing. Although proper communication can repair a relationship, there is not a 100% guarantee.
2. Future? More like past: Your significant other starts off as a good time – you can see planning and building your entire life with him/her . . . but then you begin to realize that you do not see them in your future. The dream of making a home, starting a family, etc., slowly vanishes. The nitpicking and dislikes become greater than ever – and so does calling it quits.
3. Attraction fizzles: No more wild and spontaneous dates, or romance, period. You no longer desire to have your partner around. Do not ignore the warning signs! Keep in mind, they are always there before the storm approaches.
What are the signs that your marriage is in its last days? Share your thoughts below.
Hayden Panettiere is pregnant! Panettiere and fiancé Wladimir Klitscko are expecting their first child, a source tells UsMagazine.com. The couple has been engaged for a year, and have been dating on and off since 2009. “I’ve lived a very big life, and I don’t feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother,” said Panettiere. “Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there’s nothing that I feel like I can’t accomplish while having children in my life.”
How does your relationship change when you have a child?
Having a kid is a huge step in any relationship. You and your partner are going from being a couple to being parents. You’re responsible for another life, and that baby won’t be a baby forever. It’s a lifetime responsibility, and you have to be prepared for the changes that come with it:
1. There’s less alone time and more family time. When you have a child, you need to know where they are and what they’re doing 24/7. With such a demanding new role, it’s no wonder that you and your partner will have less time alone with each other. Learn to take advantage of your time together and make the most of family time.
2. Work should take a back seat for a while. As committed as you are to your job, but have to be even more committed to your family. You can’t expect one person to do all the work, so even if you’re the breadwinner for you family, you need to make sure you do your part and spend time with your new baby.
3. Watch your health and habits. There’s a chance that some of your previous habits weren’t child friendly. For example, smoking in the house or around the baby is a big no-no. Maybe you’re a bit of a slob, and you leave things around the house. There’s a chance some of those things might not be good for the baby to find. Just make sure you’ve prepared your life to fit the new addition to your family.
What are some other ways your relationship changes when you have a child? Share your thoughts below.
There are two things Hollywood is full of: reality shows and celebrity children. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, who have their own upcoming reality show on VH1, toldUsMagazine.com that they are wanting to bring some children into the mix. “He’s the best Dad already,” said Rimes. “I have a little bit of experience with the kids now so, I feel like I wouldn’t be too crazed. It doesn’t feel like a real first, first!” Cibrian has two children with ex-wife Brandi Glanville, sons Mason and Jake. After Rimes’ comment on kids, Cibrian joked, “Look, maybe we should just get another dog and then see how that goes.” Rimes said, “Other than the reason of us wanting to work together and be home with the kids, why not have fun and poke fun at everything that’s gone on for the last five years.”
How can you tell if your relationship is strong enough to take on children?
Once a couple has been together for a certain amount of time, many might start thinking about whether their partner is family material, and questions of whether or not they want kids and how many they want can start popping up in conversations. This might be one of the most important conversations you can have in life. After all, it’s not just deciding to have a baby and bask in the newborn happiness. This decision will affect you for the rest of your life, and these kids are going to become adults. If you and your partner are talking about having kids, you’d better be sure you can handle them:
1. Want the kids before you have them: Maybe you’ve never really liked children, or you’ve had a bad experience with them in the past. No matter how it came about, some people just don’t like being around children. This doesn’t mean you won’t want kids eventually, but you have to know what you’re getting yourself into. If one partner wants kids and the other doesn’t, a child would only create a gap in the relationship. Maybe the idea of a child seems nice, but you haven’t been around kids much. Surround yourself with young relatives or babysit for a friend; get experience with children so you can be 100 percent sure you want children:
2. Give them a sense of permanence: A child is a lifelong responsibility, and you should be willing to show it. An apartment that works for you and your partner might not be big enough for a child, or it might have some big safety risks. Make sure you’re ready for a child to be in your life before you even plan on having one. This means buying cribs, creating a nursery, and thinking of good schools in the area. Not only will you be better prepared for a child, but you’re showing your partner that you’re dedicated and not going anywhere.
3. Be ready for a big change in the relationship: A child will completely change the relationship between you and your partner, and you need to be ready for it. If you two have had the same routine for years, try making changes to your schedule and seeing you it affects your mood. Time that you spend with each other might now be spent with the baby, or trying to catch up on sleep. Not only will you be a couple, but you will be parents, completely changing the nature of your relationship. New tasks, schedules, and feelings are going to put your relationship to the test, so make sure you’re ready for it.
How has having children affected your relationship? Let us know in the comments!
Cupid has struck again, infecting another beautiful couple with the love bug. Former House star Lisa Edelstein has found love with her new hubby Robert Russell. Edelstein, 48, is best known for her seven-season run on House and after leaving in 2011 she’s made several guest appearances. She seemed perfectly happy to tied the knot with Russell on Sunday, May 25, according to UsMagazine.com.
What are some ways to personalize your wedding?
Not all weddings are supposed to be traditional and classic. Pick a style that matches your personality as a couple, the more creative the better. There are so many romantic and adventurous ideas, you just have to find the one that is right for you:
1. Choose a destination: If you are looking for a more personal feel in an exotic place, a destination wedding is just for you. Instead of going all-out in a local venue, a different city, state, or even country can spice things up for you and your honey. Choose a place that means something to you, like where you grew up, where you’d want to live together, or even a place you’ve always talked of visiting together.
2. Pick a crazy theme: Nothing says personality like a themed wedding. Put on your thinking cap and come up with an idea that fits the style of you and your man. Whether it’s Harry Potter, under the sea, rustic, backyard country style or even murder-mystery, there are so many different ideas to choose from. Keep in mind that your wedding day is about you and your partner, so pick what you want, and don’t take other people’s opinions too seriously. P.S. Themes make the best wedding photos!
3. Get nostalgic: Demonstrate who you are as a couple by busting out all of your favorite memories. Decorate the venue with your favorite and silliest couple-photos and memories to truly show who you are together. Try making memory boards for your guests, so they can write down their favorite memory for you and your love to read after the wedding.
Do you have any crazy wedding ideas? Share with us in the comments below!
The moment we’ve all been waiting for has arrived: The Kimye Wedding. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West began dating in April of 2012, shortly giving birth to their beautiful daughter, North West, and later got engaged. The couple married this past weekend, in grand European style. The couple spent the evening, dancing, laughing, and talking lovingly about each other according to UsMagazine.com.
How do you keep your wedding look flawless all night?
It never rains in Southern California, but it has been raining cats and dogs in Paris. According to UsMagazine.com, showers were definitely in the forecast during Kim Kardashian’s costly European wedding weekend, which started on Friday, May 23rd at the Versailles Palace in Paris, France. The festivities began with the rehearsal dinner at Versailles. Guests were asked to dress in vintage French royalty-themed garb. However, the reality star bride appeared to be a bit down during the celebration activities and made it known the weather was to blame: “I hope the rain doesn’t ruin my wedding,” Kim stated as the Kardashian-Jenner family dined at the Hotel Costes on Wednesday, March 21st. “She made it clear that this bad weather is really getting to her. She’s clearly spending millions getting married in Europe, and if it all turns into a wash-out she will be really unhappy,” an onlooker tells Us. Although her family and friends remained positive through the circumstances, the 33-year-old bride was still not pleased with the City of Love’s lack of sun. “This weather has to get better,” other restaurant guests heard Kanye West’s fiancée say after dinner. “Spring in Paris is meant to be about sunshine, but all we’re getting is rain.”
Who knew pregnancy could look so good? Stacy Keibler shows off her bun in the oven on the cover of Fit Pregnancy June/July issue and talks about her love, husband Jared Pobre. According to UsMagazine.com, the 34-year-old actress opened up about how Pobre gave her a new outlook on wanting a family: “”Before we met, both Jared and I had told our parents we didn’t think we’d ever get married or have kids,” said the Supermarket Superstar host.”But when you’re with the right person, everything changes.” “My epiphany happened shortly after Jared and I started dating, and once we both knew, we didn’t hesitate,” the mom-to-be and wife added. “I just knew I was ready and that there’s no one else in the world I would want to do this with.” Keibler also gave a couple of her tricks to maintaining a slender figure and youthful skin, which are prenatal pilates and a natural beauty routine.
How do you know when you’ve found “the one”?
When love crosses your path, it is indeed one of the greatest, memorable feelings. You are on cloud nine and there is no coming down. Plus, the stomach butterflies do not seem to be going away anytime soon. And if you have not experienced this yet, you are patiently waiting on the moment. Nevertheless, knowing when you have met that special person that is the reason for your insane feelings always brings up the question “Is he/she the one?” Cupid has some advice to help you figure it all out:
1. You are 100% yourself: Coming across someone who fully accepts your personality, flaws and all, is similar to finding a four leaf clover. Fortunately, when that one does come around, they are hard to pass up – the person who understands your humor, accepts your lifestyle, and so forth. If you are never hesitant to say what is on your mind or do something completely out of the norm and they value it, chances are you are a step closer to recognizing ‘the one.’
2. The fire continuously burns: A connection should always be felt between you and your partner, even if it is years down the line. ‘The one’ will constantly shower you with affection and appreciation.
3. Mutual understanding: A confirmation on if you genuinely have met your match usually comes about in certain situations, such as you and your partner working out a problem instead of arguing and remaining stagnant. The conversations evolve and include “we” and “us” instead of “I” and “me”. If you notice more growth individually and together, then you have probably found “the one”.
What are some ways to know you have found true love? Share your thoughts below.
Another Brad and Angelina movie is in the works! However, it is not a Mr. and Mrs. Smith: Part Two . . . yet. Although their first project together was a memorable action-packed film, the next one will be the exact opposite. According to UsMagazine.com, the 38-year-old actress opened up in an interview with Extra on Tuesday, May 20th, about the new film, saying it would be more “experimental” than anything. “It’s not a big movie, it’s not an action movie,” the Maleficient star shared with Jerry Penacoli. “It’s the kind of movie we love, but aren’t often cast in. It’s a very experimental, independent-type film where we get to be actors together and be really raw, open, try things.” The Oscar winner and mother of six also gushed over her romance with fiancé Brad Pitt: “He’s my family. He’s not just a lover and partner, which is wonderful, but he’s my family now…We have history, we work hard to make it great, we don’t kind of relax about it and take each other for granted.” Jolie was sure to clear the air and admit the couple does indeed have a few trials and tribulations along the way, saying, “Like everybody, we have our challenges, but we’re fighting to make it great.”
What are some drawbacks to working with your partner?
You may imagine working with your partner as another thing to jointly experience. The commute to work will not be such a hassle – it will be more of a transportation relief and you will save on gas. Despite the pros that may come along with working together, there is a downside. Cupid has some issues for you to keep in mind:
1. Too much time together: Believe it or not, there is a thing as spending absolutely too much time with your partner. Work is no longer a place for you to [somewhat] get away from them because they are within walking distance from you. There is really little to no time for you or your partner to get a breather without being in each other’s company.
2. Same lives: Most couples enjoy coming home from work and discussing their days. Although you and your partner will be able to do the same, the conversation may be limited because you both experienced similar situations throughout the day. In addition, your coworkers turned friends become his/her friends, too.
3. Jealousy: Imagine if you received a promotion, reward, etc. that your significant other had secretly (or publicly) been longing for or vice versa. It could either go two ways: Your partner will genuinely be happy for you or they will be envious. If they are in the second boat, you will begin to notice some kind of tension between the two of you within days, which will eventually cause a strain on the relationship.
What are some negative aspects to working with your partner? Share your thoughts below.
It seems like Zoe Kravitz has a new man in her life. According to People, Zoe Kravitz dating Noah Becker,20, was spotted in New York City on Thursday afternoon hand-in-hand. The newly formed couple, may in fact be new, but already have history thanks to the Divergent actress’s dad, Lenny Kravitz, who served has best man when Becker’s mom, Barbara Feltus, tied the know with Belgian artist Arne Quinze. Kravitz last relationship was with the former Gossip Girl actor Penn Badgley and the two haven’t been linked together since 2013 at a New York party.
How do you know when you’re ready to move on after a breakup?
Everyone moves on from a breakup at their own pace, like Zoe Kravitz, and most of the time it depends on how it ended. Moving on can be hard, especially if the split really devastated you, but it’s something we must all do. Cupid has some advice on how to know when you’re ready to move on after a breakup:
1. You’ve stopped thinking about it: You usually have already moved on once you stopped thinking about the person and breakup. Once you have done this your heart has a better chance of being open to finding new love. Sometimes people start dating and move on without realizing it,
2. You’re ready to let go: Letting go is one of the biggest steps in being ready to move on. It’s good to let go and not let the ghost of relationship past haunt you in your new relationships. Yes, it’s okay to keep some memories or things, but if you want to give your new relationship a chance you have to let your ex go and not hold onto the past, otherwise you’re never truly be able to move on and start dating .
3. You find yourself falling in love again: If someone new is making your heart flutter, is catching your attention and the mere thought of them is making you smile, you’re probably ready to move from your ex. Love is complicated, it can change, evolve, or disappear, but it’s always good to give it a chance and let your heart decide what’s best for you. When you’re ready to move on with someone new, you’ll feel it.
How do you know if you’re ready to move on after a breakup? Share in the comments below.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher were spotted holding hands as they head to the movies at the Universal City Walk in Los Angles on Saturday, May 17, according toUsMagazine.com. Kutcher, 36, and Kunis, 30, both went casual with the actor in a t-shirt and sneakers, while his pregnant fiancee went with a black top and sandals. The gorgeous duo recently bought a new Beverly Hills mansion, a “perfect” family home, according to a source.
What are some ways to support your partner during pregnancy?
Yes, pregnancy brings a lot of new challenges and obstacles for your relationship, but it can also be an exciting new adventure for you and your partner. When your significant other gets pregnant it will bring many lifestyle changes, which is why you’ll need to lend your support. Cupid has some advice on ways to support your partner during pregnancy:
1. Be there: One of the best ways to support your partner during pregnancy is to simply be there for them. It is important for you to make yourself available to your partner when they need you, whether it’s for comport, some one to talk to or whatever else they need. During pregnancy your lover can experience a lot of different emotions, ups and down, and changes that is why they need someone to be at their side.
2. Help around the house: A women’s body goes though many changes during pregnancy and some things they use to be able to do,eat, or drink they won’t be able to do anymore. She is the mother of your child, show your support by helping them out with some of their daily activities, chores around the house or other errands. Not only is it admirable, but your other half will appreciate all the help.
3. Prepare: A number of adjustments and changes will have to be made in the both of your lives for when the baby comes. So, help your sweetheart out by getting things ready for when the baby does arrive, by setting up the babies room, picking up supplies, baby proofing the house, or anything else that will be required. Making all the proper preparations will help you both feel and be ready for the new exciting life to come.
What do you think are some ways to support your partner during pregnancy? Share in the comments below.
After weeks of keeping their relationship under wraps, Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are finally out in the open. Diaz, 41, and Madden, 35 are considered “new” and “just hanging out” but the Good Charlotte singer is considered the first high-profile relationship for Diaz since her split from Alex Rodriguez in 2011. The pair have Madden’s sister in-law, Nicole Richie to thank for their introduction, according to UsMagazine.com.
How do you keep your new relationship on the down-low?
When your relationship is just blossoming, it can be difficult to figure out your own feelings about that person if your relationship is highly publicized. With everyone giving you their input, and pestering you about the latest details of your love life, you may get caught up in the attention and neglect the fact that it may not even be working. By initially keeping your new relationship on the down-low, you’ll be able to discover your feelings for your new beau, and find out whether or not you could really gal for this person:
1. Hold off on updating your social media status: Until you get out of the murky waters of “What direction is this going in?” you don’t need to make your relationship Facebook Official. These days defining your relationship is harder than it looks, so at first your don’t want to jump to conclusions about your relationship status with your man. Just keep cool, calm and collective, and once you both have your feet on the ground you can upload those adorable selfies you have on your camera roll.
2. Do a trial run: Get out of town for the day. Go to a place where there’s no pressure because you won’t run into anyone you know. This way you don’t have to worry about awkward introductions such as wondering whether to refer to your guy as your friend, boyfriend, or anything else. Now the two of you can test the waters of what it’s like to be out in public together, while still getting to know each other on a deeper level.
3. Don’t make it a big deal until it’s a big deal: When your friends and family inquire about your love-life, keep your answer vague. You don’t want to let them in the know until there is actual information to give. It may send the wrong signals to your guy by including loved ones in your dating life. He may think you’re trying to get serious too quick, and you don’t want your family to get confused if things don’t work out.
How have you kept your new relationship a secret? Tell us in the comments below!
AubRih is over, once again. According to UsMagazine.com, after working out their differences a few months ago, Rihanna and Drake decided to give the dating thing another try – only for it to lead to a breakup. “Rihanna and Drake had another fight,” says a source. “He is too in love with her, which has always been the problem. They have been fighting, but that could all change any day now. It is how it always is with them.” The two stars were first spotted as a re-emerging couple in Paris back in February and by March the couple seemed to be hitting it off pretty hard again. However, at Rihanna’s Met Gala after party, her actor turned rapper [ex] boyfriend was not in attendance. A source added that the artists are “currently on yet another break.”
How do you know whether to get back together with an ex?
There comes a time when the post-breakup emotions start to roll in and you find yourself contemplating whether or not you and your ex belong together. Cupid has a few things for you to keep in mind while considering:
1. The factors: Think about the reason why you and your ex parted ways. Was it because of infidelity? Was it because you could not agree on anything? Chances are, these problems will not go away if you decide to go another round – they are the reason why you all are not together today. Remember the saying, if you want different results, do something differently.
2. The feelings: A lot of times, people allow their hearts overpower their intelligence. If you know for certain your ex is absolutely terrible for you, do not put in the effort trying to reconcile. Replay the good versus bad instances throughout your relationship. Question whether the good outweighs the bad. This could possibly lead you to the answer on if you and your former lover should work things out.
3. The change: One of the most important conversations to have with your ex before reuniting is how will the relationship change? If you two have not grown enough individually, then you should not want to risk it again. It will be a repeating cycle: same differences, same arguments, and same outcomes. Think about the failed relationship’s faults and create methods to better them for the next time.
What are some things to consider when getting back with an ex? Share your thoughts below.
'Pretty Little Liars' Actress Lucy Hale Dating Joel Crouse Photo: PRN / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
In actuality, she’s no “pretty little liar.” According to UsMagazine.com, Lucy Hale is dating country singer Joel Crouse and is not afraid to tell all. “They are seeing each other. He is in L.A. right now to visit,” a source reveals. ”It isn’t anything serious just yet.” The 24-year-old actress and her 21-year-old lover were recently spotted courtside at a Lakers game, in which Hale Instagram’d: “First lakers game. Was really great teaching this one the rules of the game. And seeing him looking like a kid in a candy store @joelcrouse.” The two were photographed again on May 8th at LA’s restaurant Crave Café.
The Pretty Little Liars star has also dated actors David Henrie, Chris Zylka, Graham Rogers, and The Cab keyboardist Alex Marshall.
In an interview with NYLON in December 2012, Hale made it know that she has “learned something good and positive” throughout all of her relationships. “I’m a woman, but I’m not fully the person that I think I will be. We’re all just trying to figure it out. Some of us just have to do it publicly.”
What are some ways to take your new relationship slow?
You are excited about your new relationship and want to shout it out to the world, on top of Mount Everest. You have all of these plans lined up and cannot wait to execute each one of them. However, you have learned from past relationships that this is not always the best idea. Cupid has a few tips to help you take this one slow:
1. First comes love: Then comes marriage. It is perfectly OK to fantasize about a dream future with your significant other- who knows, it could possibly come true! However, do not be so quick to start making wedding plans. Give yourself (and your partner) time to actually be in the relationship before jumping the broom.
2. Hold off the family & friends: You can never be too sure on how long a relationship will last, but you can be careful on what is done throughout that period. Introducing your partner to your family and friends is not always the best idea. Yes, feel free to tell them about the person who has your interest, but save the meeting until a later date.
3. Actually date: A major part of a new relationship is dating. This is the time used to go on dates and getting to know each other while having fun. Take full advantage of these moments and let the relationship take its course, instead of planning everything out.
How do you take a new relationship slow?Share your suggestions below.
Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman welcome their second daughter. Photo: Andrew Evans / PR Photos
By Louisa Gonzales
Drew Barrymore gave birth to her second daughter, Frankie, on April 22 and the transition period of bringing her home has been “great” according to UsMagazine.com. At a recent press conference for Barrymore’s latest film, Blended, a comedy she stars in with fellow actor Adam Sandler, she couldn’t hide how “happy” she is as everything is “really good” in her life at the moment. The star actress, 39, also recently celebrated a casual mother’s day with her husband, art advisor Will Kopelman, 36, and 19-month-old daughter Olive with, “Sweatpants, Games of Thrones, takeout”.
How do you strengthen your relationship after having a second child?
Can this damaged marriage be repaired? Despite the rumors, not much has changed between Paula Patton and ex-husband Robin Thicke. The couple parted ways in February and said in a statement, “We will always love each other and be best friends.” According to UsMagazine.com, the 38-year-old actress told Vanity Fair that the two will always share a “deep love” with one another. In the recent issue, the Baggage Claim star went on to say, “We’ve known each other since we were teenagers. All I can tell you is there’s a deep love there — always was and always will be.” She continued: “He wasn’t my first kiss, but he was my first lots of other things.”
What are some ways to remain friends with your ex after a breakup?
Remaining friends with your ex seems virtually impossible, especially when you are dealing with the post-breakup blues and lingering resentment. Cupid has some questions for you to consider:
1. Were you friends before the relationship? If the answer is yes, a breakup can lead to one of two things: you despise each other and completely ruin your friendship OR you go back to being strictly platonic friends. Most couples who were friends before entering a romantic relationship find it less difficult to transition back to that. If you and your ex-partner were pals before lovers, try reverting.
2. Was the split a mutual decision? Being friends after a breakup is most likely to happen if the separation was a mutual agreement. If things ended on not-so-bad terms, you both will be more willing to just be friends instead. However, if you weren’t able to agree on anything in the relationship (which may be a reason why it ended), then you possibly won’t even agree on having a friendship afterwards.
3. Do your loved ones like your ex? If your family and friends absolutely love and adore your ex, you will probably be more persuaded to befriend them. The constant questions on why you are talking or hanging out with your ex will be slim to none because you already have their approval.
How do you remain friends post-breakup? Share your thoughts below.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were photographed together in Los Angeles enjoying a couples massage. After the recent discovery of McDermott’s affair with Emily Goodhand, the couple has been on the rocks. Recently, Spelling was hospitalized for intense headaches and McDermott was there to support her. The pair have four children together, but the trust-factor is up in the air. “It makes you not trust anything that’s happened in your relationship,” Spelling told UsMagazine.com.
What are some ways to keep your marriage alive?
Ideas of marriage have transformed over the last century. In this day and age it’s difficult to uphold the traditionalist views of marriage, which can lead to cheating, scandal and fall-out. To keep the love alive it is a process that both partners have to be invested in to make ends meet.
1. Take a trip without leaving: Maybe it’s just a little “You and Him” time that you need. A stay-cation is a great idea for worker-bees to relax with each other and focus on the love they always had. Throw some beach towels out in the back yard, fill a cooler, and have some fun in the sun with your man.
2. Give up the gadgets: In a modern world of cell-phone and virtual communication, it can be difficult to establish a personal connection. You and your honey try leaving the phones, computers and devices in another room for a night, and just enjoy each other’s company. You’ll be surprised by the levels of conversation you can reach without a phone screen between you!
3. Renew and revise your vows: Ideas of marriage have been constantly evolving, so naturally, the traditional marriage vows should keep up with the change in pace. Go through the vows you and your man took on your special day, and see how you’ve kept up with your promises. If you see the results aren’t what you originally thought, go for some modern revisions. Try “I vow to pick the kids up from practice when I say I will” or “I promise I will listen to you talk about your day.” These may seem small, but in the scheme of a marriage, these vows can make every bit of difference in it being successful.
How do you keep your marriage strong? Tell us in the comments below!
Jessica Simpson, 33, attended the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in Washington D.C., as did her ex, Tony Romo. After their final split in 2009, both Simpson and Romo have found love, and started family roots. The singer and the Cowboy’s quarterback didn’t stage a reunion at the event, and were able to mingle comfortably without interacting with one another, according to UsMagazine.com.
What are some ways to keep things civil between you and your ex?
There is nothing more uncomfortable than being caught in a social setting with your ex. There is awkward eye contact, weird feelings and an aura of tension in the air–and everyone notices. Sometimes the best way to be civil is to fake it till you make it, and be an adult about the situation:
1. Don’t speak poorly of your ex: This is someone who you were once an item with. Speaking ill of your past relationship with your ex, no matter how terrible the relationship may have been, reflects more poorly of you than it will your ex. If you are the one doing the bad-mouthing, it will only resonate as your personal level of maturity. Ex-shaming is a practice that must be stopped!
2. Be polite but don’t overdo it: You want to be respectful, but you don’t want to seem fake about it. By going out of your way to say ‘Hello!’ or approaching them without warning could send the wrong signal about your intentions. If you do happen to run into each other, smile and ask how everything is going, but don’t press for details. The shallow conversation will keep the mood light, and there will be no room for disagreements to arise.
3. Focus on you: This is the time where you can be your own person, without your name being attached to his. If people ask about your ex, quickly steer the subject to something positive you’re doing with your life. You don’t need to get caught up in what your ex is doing on social media, with someone else or anything else regarding his business because it isn’t yours anymore.
What are some ways you and your ex have kept things civil? Tell us in the comments below!
Beyonce and Jay-Z. Photo: GTRES/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Brittany Stubbs
All the fame and fortune celebrities receive brings some serious benefits, especially for their children! The stars’ offspring may be getting followed around by paparazzi, but they’re definitely not suffering when it comes to their birthday parties, wardrobes, or weekend fun. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite celebrity parents who splurge on their kids:
Jamie Chung and her new fiance Bryan Greenberg attended this year’s Coachella Music and Arts Festival together. “They were hugging from the side and holding hands while sitting on neighboring floaties in the water,” an insider told People. “They would often give each other forehead kisses. They were cute.”
Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell Shows Affection in Photo
By Sanetra Richards
Progress is being made! Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell shows affection in photo that shows a little affection to his winner Nikki Ferrell in a recent Instagram post earlier this week, where he made sure the word “love” was loud and clear in the caption. In the photo, the 26-year-old pediatric nurse’s back is facing the camera for all to see her shirt, which reads, “Pediatrics… our patients are cuter than your patients.” Galavis wrote alongside the picture, “Mi Catira @nikki_ferrell LOVES her JOB and thats ONE of the things I LOVE about her… #NikkiTheNurse.” According to UsMagazine.com, the post is just a few days after it was reported that 32-year-old Galavis finally voiced his love to Ferrell. An insider told Us that he “has told her, ‘I love you,”’ and that the two “Skype and text every day and are in constant contact.”
What are some ways to show your love for your partner in public?
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. Photo: NAV/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Sanetra Richards
Ben and Jen have proved themselves to be a normal married couple, despite the title of “celebrity.” According to UsMagazine.com, the actress talked about the busy life her and husband Ben Affleck lead, but how they manage to balance it all: “I’m pretty selective [over roles],” Garner shared with reporters at the premiere of Draft Day on Monday, April 7th. “Everything that comes my way — the first thing we do is talk schedule, location,” she said. “I sit down with a calendar with my husband and in a very boring way, detail every single week…. and what’s possible and if it can work out or not.”
How do you keep your relationship stable and strong?
Bruce Willis and Demi Moore. Photo: David Gabber / PR Photos; Janet Mayer / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
Keep the peace! And that is exactly what Demi Moore and Bruce Willis seemed to do. The ex-couple of 13 years remained cordial at their daughter’s, Rumer Willis, musical performance at West Hollywood’s DBA on Saturday, April 5th. According to UsMagazine.com, although the two both attended, they sat at different tables: “They stayed after to congratulate her and chat for a bit,” the eyewitness also said, “Bruce and Demi did not interact with each other.” One male and two female friends joined the 50-year-old actress for the event, whilst the 59-year-old actor was accompanied by his pregnant wife Emma Heming-Willis.
What are some ways to keep things civil with your ex?
Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac. Photo: FameFlyNet
By Sanetra Richards
Dating someone with a different career than yours is exactly what Scarlett Johansson has chosen to do. The Vanity Fair cover girl made it known things are much easier dating a non-actor. According to UsMagazine.com, the Captain America starlet discussed her relationship with French journalist Romain Dauriac, saying, “It is [easier], but it’s more than that. We do different things. He’s in the whole art-scene world. So it’s nice, because we can enjoy each other’s worlds, but we don’t have our crazy conflicting schedules and all that other stuff to contend with.” Johansson went onto joke about her beau: “And, you know, of course, actors, in general, they’re obsessed with emotions. Although, [Romain is] French, so he’s also probably overly into his emotions.” The couple is expecting their first child in August.
Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie. Photo: Janet Mayer / PR Photos
By April Littleton
Lately, many celebrities are choosing to get married in their 30s or older. However, plenty of the Hollywood stars exchanged vows while they were still in their teens or early 20s. Here is Cupid’s top five celebrity couples who married young:
David Krumholtz and Vanessa Britting. Photo: PR Photos
By April Littleton
According to People, Men at Work star David Krumkoltz welcomed a daughter, Pemma Mae. He announced the news via his Twitter account Saturday. “I am a parent,” he tweeted. The actor married Vanessa Britting in New York City in May 2010.
Kevin Federline is a father of six. Photo: PIXX/Stefan/Flynetpictures.com
By April Littleton
According to People, Kevin Federline revealed his sixth child, a daughter named Peyton Marie who was born Sunday, via his Instagram account. The former backup dancer posted a photo of a wagon with the words, “It’s A Girl!” He’s already a father to sons Jayden James and Sean Preston with Britney Spears, and Kaleb and Kori with ex-girlfriend, Shar Jackson. He also has a child, Jordan Kay, with current wife, Victoria Prince.
‘Tis the season for wedding bells! Actress and singer Haylie Duff announced her engagement to boyfriend Matt Rosenburg on Thursday, April 3rd. According toUsMagazine.com, the 29-year-old posted an Instagram photo of the two smiling and her showing off her nice sized rock, with the caption reading, “The future Mrs. Rosenburg #Love @mr_sts.” She went onto share the news with her food blog’s fans: “This week has seriously just become the best week of my life! As if announcing The Real Girl’s Kitchen tv show wasn’t enough, Matt just took me by total surprise and proposed…on April Fool’s Day of all days! The moment was genuine and sweet (like him!) and I couldn’t wait to say yes!”
Tiffany Fallon and Joe Don Rooney. Photo: Andrew Evans / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
Move over babies number one and two, number three is on the way! Joe Don Rooney of the Rascal Flatts and wife Tiffany Fallon have another treat baking in the oven. According to UsMagazine.com, Rooney confirmed in a statement saying, “We are so thrilled and feel so blessed to bring another little angel into our world.” The couple married in 2006 and has since welcomed two kids, 5-year-old Jagger Donovan and 3-year-old Raquel Blue. The country band’s guitarist went onto say, “Jagger and Rocky are very excited, too. They’re going to make a great ‘big brother – big sister duo’ as the Rooney circus continues.”
How do you prepare for a third child versus the first two?
Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde Enjoy Boston Vacation. Andrew Evans / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
Parents-to-be Jason Sudeikis and fiancée Olivia Wilde seemed to have enjoyed themselves in Titletown, also known as Boston, during their weekend getaway. Wilde stylishly joined Sudeikis on set as he was in the process of filming for the upcoming romantic comedy Tumbledown. According toPeople, the couple was no stranger to the well-liked neighborhood coffee shop Haute Coffee (they ordered haute lattes with almond milk and a house-made syrup of honey and cinnamon). A bystander described the pair as ‘very cute,’ whilst an employee said, “They’re very casual, very down to earth. They couldn’t have been nicer. It’s just a pleasure to have them here.” The actress also shared they are expecting their little bundle of joy in about four weeks.
What are some ways vacation can make you closer as a couple?
Author Jennifer Buhl Talks About Her Time Spent ‘Shooting Stars’Posted In: Authors, Exclusives
Interview and written by Whitney Johnson. Transcription by Louisa Gonzales.
Jennifer Buhl spent three years in Los Angeles working as a paparazza (the word for a female singular paparazzi), and as a top-earning photographer, she was one of only five women in an industry dominated by men. Her work was published in People magazine, TMZ, and E! News, to name a few. Having since escaped the California lifestyle to move to Boulder, Colorado, and run a family photography business, she took the opportunity to reflect on her time in the field and wrote her new book, Shooting Stars: My Unexpected Life Photographing Hollywood’s Most Famous. Read on for our exclusive interview with the author and find out more about her experiences with the rich and famous!
Lorde's Boyfriend James Lowe is Proud of her. Andrew Evans / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
Lorde and boyfriend James Lowe are making it known that they are on each other’s team. Through all of the negative comments and criticism towards their relationship, the 17-year-old singer and 24-year-old photographer have seemed to be unbothered by it all and remained mute — not anymore. According to UsMagazine.com, the pop star’s beau posted a blog about dating the “Royals” songstress: “I’ve written, deleted, re-written, and deleted this post at least five times over the past few months, wondering when would be an appropriate time to start writing again,” he says. “Since originally sitting down to write this post, Ella (Lorde) has become a two-time Grammy winner. She has taken home a Brit too,” he gushes. “Currently she is on the opposite side of the world on tour. As much as I miss her, I couldn’t be prouder of what she has achieved so far.”
As mentioned previously, the couple has been exposed to many counts of cyber bulling. Lowe addresses this, saying the negative side is “only a small part” of his world. He continues to say, “There is a bright, shining silver lining to this thing I’ve been exposed to. I’ve been able to tell tales of the many amazing people I’ve met along the way — from fellow photographers, to artists I’ve always admired and never thought I’d get to meet, let alone have a simple thing like coffee with.”
How do you show your appreciation for your partner’s accomplishments?
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. Photo: GG/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Sanetra Richards
Kimye is nothing short of fabulous these days. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were seen looking grand while walking through the LAX airport on Monday, March 24th. The two have been the topic of conversation since revealing their April 2014 Vogue cover and spread. The reality star was dressed in form fitting gray jeans, a gray V-neck, a black blazer jacket, and nude pointy toe heels. Her guy, on the other hand, maintained his signature layered style in a dark colored trench coat over a black hoodie, jeans, and gray suede boots.
Fashion seems to run in both of their veins (one of the reasons for their Vogue debut). According to UsMagazine.com, photographer Annie Leibovitz was behind the camera for the couple’s highly publicized, “top secret” wedding photo shoot. The source added, “Only a very small number of people were told it was happening, and all of them were sworn to secrecy. There are lots of photos of Kim in different kinds of white wedding-like dresses.”
What are some ways to keep your relationship grounded in reality?
For today’s column, let’s take a look at three celebrity couples that are on top of the media’s radar– whether it’s because of an odd pairing, an on-and-off-again relationship, or a surprising new coupling:
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. Photo: VM/CPR/Dino/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Louisa Gonzales
Congratulations to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher who are expecting their first child together! According to UsMagazine.com multiple sources confirm the two stars couldn’t be happier about the news, as it was something they both wanted. This exciting news comes only about month after a source confirmed the two lovebirds were in fact engaged. The couple went public with each other back in spring 2011 and have been going strong ever since. Kutcher had no children with his previous partner Demi Moore and their divorce was finalized last November.
How do you support your partner through a surprise pregnancy?
According toPeople, newlyweds Stacy Keibler and Jared Pobre are expecting their first child together. “More blessings!! We’re an elated family-to-be!” the couple told the magazine. The lovebirds married March 8 on a beach in Punta Mita. They were friends for five years before starting up a relationship with each other. “I’m so excited for the new chapter in my life,” Keibler said. “I’m so ready for it. I feel for the first time like I’m really fulfilled and at peace.”
Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell Shows Affection in Photo
By Sanetra Richards
It looks like Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell may be hitting some hard times. After only a few months since the Bachelor completed shooting, the controversial couple has turned to Jim and Elizabeth Carroll, WE’s tv’s Marriage Boot Camp counselors, for some advice. The duo, whose most familiar work includes other reality stars such as, JWoww and Roger Matthew, Trista and Ryan Sutter, and Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley, spoke with Galavis and Ferrell this week. According to UsMagazine.com, the Carrolls gave a brief synopsis of their talk with the headlining pair, saying, “I think they have marriage on their minds, but I think what Juan did was a really, I mean it wasn’t a very romantic fairytale ending, but I think what he did was very wise in the fact that he said you know, ‘I want to go through conflicts with this girl. I want to do some problem solving, I want to see basically what the ugly side is before I jump out there and tell somebody I love them and just get married,” Jim told Us.
What are some ways to work on your troubled relationship?
George Clooney and New Girlfriend Vacations in Luxury Islands .Landmark / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
George Clooney took new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin ,36-year-old, to the luxury island of Seychelles, which is located close to Southeast Africa. According to UsMagazine.com, the two were spotted on March 13th sipping drinks while walking along the beach. However, this is not the first time Alamuddin and Clooney’s names have been mentioned together. In October, rumors began to circulate about the pair when they were seen in London. At the time, Clooney was dating model Monika Jakisic and considered Alamuddin “just a friend,” said a source to Us. From the looks of it, the duo could possibly be official. A source also revealed “he does like having her around.”
How can vacationing with a new partner solidify your relationship?
Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Farrell. Photo: Juan Pablo Galavis/Instagram
By Sanetra Richards
Playing it cool seems to be what Nikki Ferrell is doing. The Bachelor season 18 winner is not letting the outside opinions bother her relationship with Juan Pablo Galavis. According to UsMagazine.com, the 26-year-old’s ex, Ryan Dill, spoke of her unusual actions in a recent issue: “Knowing her like I do, I’m surprised Nikki acted like everything was fine during After the Final Rose.” Dill went onto refer to the post-finale show when Ferrell informed host Chris Harrison that Galavis has not professed his love, saying, “She normally wouldn’t take that s–t from a guy. The Nikki I know would have slapped him and walked out.”
What are some ways to know you’re being yourself in a relationship?
Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Mirabella Botti. Photo: TYE FRENCH/LIKE A LETTER
By April Littleton
According toPeople, TLC reality star Jeremy Roloff is engaged to Audrey Mirabella Botti. The 23-year-old announced the news via Instagram. They have been dating since 2011. Roloff’s parents, Matt and Amy, announced they were separating after 26 years of marriage last Wednesday.
How do you know when you’re ready to tie the knot?
Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen. Photo: API/FameFlynet Pictures
By April Littleton
Actor Jason Biggs has been a father for a little over a month now, but he says he already fully appreciates fatherhood. “What I’m learning – and what’s interesting – is that my wife has changed completely, and I’m sure I have too,” he told Peopleat the PaleyFest Orange is the New Black panel in Hollywood last Friday. Biggs and his wife, Jenny Mollen will be celebrating their six- year anniversary soon.
What are some ways to prepare yourself for being a first-time parent?
Juan Pablo Galavis cannot seem to catch a break. The bachelor of the show’s season 18 recently posted a photo of him and winner Nikki Ferrell with the caption “We are FREE @nikki_ferrell…” after the reunion show — let’s just say the comments were not kind and Galavis was not going to let it bother him. According to UsMagazine.com, the 32-year-old former soccer playing hunk later shared the quote “Throw me to the wolves and I’ll come back leading the pack.”
How do you keep outside influence from affecting your relationship?
Taylor Swift is far from believing Justin Bieber is a good luck charm. According to UsMagazine.com, the 24-year-old songstress has dropped Selena Gomez as a friend after the Disney starlet rekindled things with Bieber. The “I Knew You Were Trouble” singer is disgusted by their relationship. During the summer, tweeted a birthday post to Selena, referencing her as “the closest thing I’ve ever had to a sister.” However, this is not the first strike. The source also claimed that Gomez used Swift’s good friend Ed Sheeran as a rebound last June to ruffle Bieber’s feathers. “After Selena pulled that move, Taylor started distancing herself,” said the source.
What are some ways to help your friend make good relationship decisions?