Christina McLarty and David Arquette. Photo: Vasquez/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Sanetra Richards
We hear wedding bells! According to UsMagazine.com, David Arquette is soon-to-be a married man. The 42-year-old actor proposed to his girlfriend, Christina McLarty, while in Malibu on Wednesday, July 2nd. Just shy of a week ago, news broke that Arquette’s ex-wife, Courteney Cox, announced her engagement to Snow Patrol’s Johnny McDaid. A source reports the Scream star asked for the entertainment reporter’s hand during a family dinner at the restaurant Mastro’s Steakhouse with their 2-month old son, Charlie West, and Arquette and Cox’s 10-year-old daughter, Coco. The insider also revealed Arquette had the proposal “planned it for a while” and has “known he wanted to marry Christina for a long time.” Coincidental or not, the engagements between the former married couple are days apart. “David was just waiting for the right time,” says another source, “He and Courteney both talked about taking the next step in their relationships … They both want what’s best for each other.”
What are some ways to surprise your partner with a proposal?
It was definitely a full house in Paradise Valley, Montana this past week. According to UsMagazine.com, Dave Coulier, also known as Uncle Joey from the hit sitcom “Full House” married his longtime girlfriend, Melissa Bring, on Wednesday, July 2nd. The couple of nine years welcomed family and friends to spend the week together leading up to the big day. Who was there as the actor/comedian and photographer/producer exchanged vows? Fellow cast mates John Stamos, Candace Cameron Bure, Andrea Barber, Bob Saget, and the creator of it all, Jeff Franklin. Unfortunately, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen could not make the festivities. Bure posted an Instagram picture with her co-star on Wednesday. “Parade day in Montana with @andreabarber,” she captioned. Alongside the two friends on-and-off screen was John Stamos, who also posted a picture with the groom on Wednesday: “This boy is very happy today,” wrote Stamos. “Know why?”
How do you compromise when it comes to potential wedding guests?
Uncle Si of 'Duck Dynasty.' Photo: PRN / PRPhotos.com
By Jessica DeRubbo
‘Duck Dynasty’ star Uncle Si explains why wife, Christine Robertson, isn’t on TV. “Sometimes we film 12 hours a day, and she’s just not healthy enough to go through the rigors of that,” said Si Robertson, according to UsMagazine.com.
What are some ways to help your partner through health issues?
Although it’s not a good thing to pretend to be a doctor, there are other things you can do to support your partner through health scares like Uncle Si does to support his wife. Cupid has some advice:
1. Be there: It seems obvious, but being there when your partner goes to doctor’s appointments and takes medicine can really show you care.
Paula Patton and Robin Thicke. Photo: David Gabber / PR Photos
By Jessica DeRubbo
It’s no secret that Robin Thicke has been making some grand gestures to win back his estranged wife Paula Patton. From dedicating songs to her on stage to naming his new album after her, Thicke is determined to do what he can to mend things. The kicker? “I actually have no idea what I’m doing,” he said, according to UsMagazine.com. “I’m just kind of flying by the seat of my pants on this one.”
What are three grand gestures to win back your love?
Sometimes it takes more than an “I’m sorry” to mend bridges in your relationship. Cupid has some advice:
1. Book a trip to paradise: The prospect of a vacation is never a bad thing. Be creative, and book a surprise trip for you and your partner. Perhaps go to the first place you vacationed together as a couple, or choose somewhere he/she has always want it to go. Put the tickets in a card, and write a love note along with it.
3. Decorate at home: Grand gestures don’t always have to be expensive. Make an effort to clean your home, and then decorate it with things that speak to your love. Sometimes flower petals or flower bouquets can work wonders in such a setting. Or, perhaps have your wedding video playing when he/she gets home. Whatever the case may be, make it special.
What are some other grand gestures that will speak volumes? Share your thoughts below.
Christina Milian and Jas Prince. Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Shannon Seibert
Tis the season to take pride in your homeland and rock the colors of vigilance, perseverance and justice. It’s also the day where we sport killer bikinis, chow on barbecue and watch amazing fireworks displays. The best part about the holiday, though, is that it’s a day in which our entire country takes pride in their homeland, especially our celebrities. We’ve pulled together the envy-worthy patriotic plans and traditions of these stars to hopefully inspire a little Independence Day tradition in your own household:
Phil and Kay Robertson welcomed son Alan before they were married. Photo courtesy of A&E.
By Shannon Seibert
Duck Dynasty’s Robertson familyhas always talked of their traditional morals and happy family values, but Miss Kay recently admitted that her first son Alan was born before her marriage to Phil was legalized. The stars of the A&E show have been happily married for over 50 years, and their love continues to grow stronger each day. According to UsMagazine.com, the mother of four also says that her loyal hubby is true to their marriage vows and still makes her breakfast in bed.
If you’re pregnant, how do you decide whether to get married before or after the birth of your child?
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. Photo: Pablo/Flynetpictures.com
By Shannon Seibert
America’s sweethearts Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary this past weekend. The stars married back in 2005 and are now the proud parents of three beautiful children. According to UsMagazine.com, the lovebirds enjoyed a romantic low-key dinner with red wine at Bistro 82 in Detroit, Michigan, where Affleck is currently filming Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.
What are some ways to spice up a long-term marriage?
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. Photo: PRN / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
Want to show your love? Try singing it! According to UsMagazine.com, that is exactly what Keith Urban did for his wife, Nicole Kidman, at his concert in Melbourne, Australia on Wednesday, June 25th. The country star made their eighth wedding anniversary special by performing his self-written 2006 song “Once in a Lifetime” for his love (and rest of the audience). “A couple of months before the wedding, we were in our hotel, and we were talking about the future, and Nic was getting very nervous about marrying me,” Urban told fans. “She was saying things like ‘It’s a long shot,’ but I knew she loved me and was just nervous. I did everything I could to remind her that I was going to be her man forever,” he continued before performing his sultry ballad. Urban didn’t stop there — he went on to sing “Making Memories of Us.” “This is a song a lot of people have at their wedding,” Urban said. “We had it at ours. I sung it. I was too cheap to get anybody else, ” he joked. “Eight years, baby girl. This song is for you.” He then expressed his adoration to his wife, who was sitting in the VIP box. “I love you so much.”
What are some ways music can make your anniversary special?
Your special day is coming up, and you have no idea what to do for your partner of X amount of years. Of course, you want to make it memorable and nothing like before. What better way than to incorporate music into your planning? Cupid has three ways that a sweet melody will sweep your sweetheart off their feet: …It gets sweeter! Click here for more.
Vanessa Carlton is pregnant with her first child. Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures
By Sanetra Richards
There’s a bun in Vanessa Carlton’s oven! According to UsMagazine.com, the A Thousand Miles singer announced that she’s expecting her first child with husband John McCauley on Thursday, June 26th. The 33-year-old songstress posted a photo of her tiny bump and a update of her fifth album in progress: “I can now reveal the reason as to why Liberman will not be released until next summer. See the picture below,” she captioned. She continued on with a little humor about her bundle of joy: “No, those aren’t a bunch of croissants. We’re expecting a baby. It’s healthy and moving around like a champ.” Carlton added, “I’m bummed to delay the album because it’s so special to me and the perfect combination of England and Tennessee. When I put the record on it feels like medicine. I hope it does the same for you…in due time! Thanks for sticking with me. John, Victor, and I are over the moon.” (Victor is the couple’s pooch).
Another soon-to-be husband and wife! According to UsMagazine.com, Courteney Cox is on her way to becoming a married woman. The Cougar Town star and boyfriend Johnny McDaid both sent out their announcement via Twitter on June 26th: “I’m engaged to him!” and “I’m engaged to her!” The two were first spotted as a couple back in December 2013 at a holiday party hosted by actress Jennifer Aniston in Los Angeles. Ed Sheeran, the couple’s mutual friend, spread the word in April that the pair moved in together. “I’m not sure that it’s public knowledge, so maybe I shouldn’t have said anything—but, yes, they’re already living together,” the singer told The Mirror, a UK magazine. “Things are moving fast. He moved in and, judging by the last time I saw them, they couldn’t be happier.” Later on that month, the love birds gushed about their relationship and singled out each other at Cox’s directorial debut premiere, Just Before I Go.“He supports me in every way,” Cox said. “He supports me creatively. He really believed in the movie…and not just because he likes me, though I know that helps.” McDaid added onto the gushiness: “Courteney is the most completely confident person I’ve ever met—at everything.” He continued on to say, “She gets music. She gets art. She gets the way a scene gets constructed, the way dialogue works. And she puts it all together in her mind and then explains it to the world and makes movies that make people laugh and cry, squirm and jump, all those things.”
How do you know when your relationship is ready for marriage?
Daniel Radcliffe New Girlfriend Erin Darke Have 'Great Chemistry'
By Shannon Seibert
Not only is their magic on screen but there is magic in the air. Star of the wizarding world Daniel Radcliffe is happily in love with his new girlfriend Erin Darke. The pair made their first red carpet appearance together at the Tony Awards. The couple met while filming Kill Your Darlings in 2012, but took their love-filled relationship into the spotlight just this past month, according UsMagazine.com.
How do you determine if the chemistry in your relationship is strong enough?
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum divorce rumors are untrue. Photo: Jonathan Shensa / PR Photos
By Shannon Seibert
The world almost collapsed under the rumors of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan’s divorce. Rumors could not be more false, rest assured. The couple could not be happier since their wedding in 2009. The Step Up stars have recently been seen glowing in each other’s arms, according to UsMagazine.com.
How do you keep outside pressures from affecting your relationship?
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are 'meant to be' says twin brother. Photo: Teach/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Laura Seaman
In a recent interview with UsMagazine.com, Ashton Kutcher’s twin brother Michael talked about the relationship between his brother and Mila Kunis. “They reunited after 14 years, and I think they were mean to be,” he said. “They make such a great couple. I’m so happy for them, I really am. Ashton is in a really great place right now.” The couple first met when working as costars on That ‘70s Show, which aired from 1998 to 2006.
What are some advantages to becoming romantic with a long-time friend?
In an interview with the Nova FM radio station, Benji Madden said that him and his brother were “lucky guys.” The rock star was recently spotted holding hands while getting coffee in New York City on June 3. A source tells UsMagazine.com that the couple met through Nicole Richie, Madden’s sister in-law, who “thought they’d click.”
What are some unique ways to make your partner feel special?
Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell announce their second pregnancy. Photo: Andrew Evans / PR Photos
By Laura Seaman
Kristen Bell and her husband Dax Shepard are expecting a second child! The couple already has a daughter, Lincoln, who is almost 15 months old. “The whole family is beyond excited,” a rep tells UsMagazine.com. The celebrity couple has had a positive experience with parenthood so far, with Bell saying, “I love [motherhood]! She’s absolutely intoxicating.” She also said of her husband Shepard, “He just talks to her all the time and sings to her all day. It’s wonderful.”
How is raising a second child different than the first?
Kelly Osbourne Hooking Up with Quincy Combs, Puff Daddy's Stepson
By Shannon Seibert
Uh oh, the rumor mill is at it again. Kelly Osbourne hooking up with Quincy Combs, Puff Daddy’s stepson. The pair had recently started following each other on social media, and had a moment together captured on Instagram. But Osbourne remains her independent self and isn’t officially tied down to anyone, sources told UsMagazine.com.
How do you keep a casual relationship on the down-low?
Over the years, there have been many sizzling romances that captured our hearts in the theater or on the television and soon transitioned off-screen. As a tribute to these lovebirds, in the photo gallery above, check out our 10 favorite couples that had an on-screen romance that turned into the real deal!
Who do you think is the hottest on-screen to off-screen couple? Share with us in the comments below!
Just Friends - Is Jennifer Lopez Dating Maks Chmerkovskiy?
By Shannon Seibert
Even though they have publicly denied dating, the tension between Jennifer Lopez and Maks Chmerkovskiy is absolutely sizzling. Apparently the Dancing with the Stars pro, 34, attended Jennifer Lopez’s show at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut on Saturday, June 21. Lopez, 44, and Chmerkovskiy then went and danced all night at Shrine Nightclub, creating quite the flirty scene for onlookers. Sources say that the two remained close to each other all night and the pair even held hands and talked before sharing a long hug and saying goodbye, according to UsMagazine.com.
How do you decide when to go public with your new relationship?
Christina Milian enjoys being single again. Photo: PRN / PRPhotos.com
By Sanetra Richards
Goodbye, fiancé ! Hello, single lady! According to UsMagazine.com, a rep for Christina Milian’s family has announced the 32-year-old singer/actress and fiancé Jas Prince have ended their engagement. The star and her music executive boyfriend of nearly four years called off the engagement at the beginning of this month. Milan removed her belongings from their L.A. house on Thursday, June 19th. The pair allegedly began dating in 2010, following a few months after her divorce from singer/songwriter The Dream. She was spotted sporting a nice sized diamond ring in April 2013, but kept it under wraps, even when asked about it in interviews.
While not saying too much, Milian shared a quote on Instagram on June 12th about new beginnings and achieving the life you desire: “There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.” Following the message, the caption stated, “Morning inspiration. Turn your life around and do all the things that make you happy. It’s your life to live.”
A couple that prays together stays together, right? According to UsMagazine.com, Jelena were spotted attending a bible study session in L.A. on Wednesday, June 18th. An insider also revealed the the on-and-off-again pair were not hiding their affection either: “They were very lovey-dovey and cute,” says a source of the couple who “came and left together with a few friends.” The source went on to say the 20-year-old singer and 21-year-old singer/actress “sat next to each other and listened to [Pastor Judah Smith]‘s sermon.” The pair were very “smitten with each other.” Bieber posted a photo on Instagram from Smith’s Wednesday evening’s teachings. The caption stated, “Bible study with Judah Smith.” “He looks so happy and at peace,” the source says, while Gomez appeared to be just as calm and composed. The two also seek advice from Smith frequently. Gomez posted an Instagram on Easter Sunday from Smith’s church: “He is risen, @judahsmith just thank you.” Bieber was introduced to the pastor back in 2010 when he, along with his mom, Pattie Mallette, attended one of Smith’s sermons. Smith told Us in January that Bieber is “pretty sensational” and “serious about his faith.”
What are some ways to bond with your partner over your beliefs?
George Clooney and new girlfriend vacation in luxury islands. Photo: Landmark / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
And may the best man win! According to UsMagazine.com (and Aunt Staria), George Clooney is in preparation for his big day with fiancé Amal Alamuddin and is considering Brad Pitt to be standing by his side. Staria, who is married to George’s uncle Joe Clooney, revealed to the Daily Mail that she believes her nephew will choose no one other than the handsome A-list actor as his best man. “I would say he’d choose Brad Pitt for his best man,” Staria said. “They are good friends, I would think that’s who he’d choose.” She also dished on where the wedding could possibly be . . . Italy! The former bachelor has a home in there in Lake Como. When it comes to where the wedding will be, Clooney’s aunt went on to hint at Italy; the Oscar winner keeps a home there in Lake Como: “I do know that Nick and Nina [George's parents] are planning a trip over to Italy in the next week or so to, I guess, scope out some stuff,” she said. Staria. who is an Ohio non-denominational minister went on to say she would be pleased to officiate the couple’s nuptials and would say yes in a “heartbeat.” Clooney asked for the lawyer’s hand in marriage back in April. An insider told Us, “This is the healthiest relationship I’ve ever seen George in … he seems incredibly happy.”
How do you select your wedding party without hurting your friends’ feelings?
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Photo: Dasha/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Sanetra Richards
The flame will never die! Newlyweds Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are on cloud nine and are not coming down anytime soon. According to UsMagazine.com, the 33-year-old reality star had hearts in her eyes as she attended the MailOnline yacht party at the Cannes Lions Festival on Wednesday, June 18th: “I feel as though we’ll always be in the honeymoon period,” she told MailOnline. “I try to treat him like it’s his birthday every single day. I think we’ll always be like that.” Despite their frequent long distance trips, Mrs. West credited talking constantly as their tool to remaining a happy couple. “We always try to make life as fun and enjoyable as possible,” she continued. “We do travel, and work really hard, when we’re together – and even when we’re apart, we’re always on the phone 24/7 – just trying to make that time as memorable as possible.”
What are some ways to keep the spark alive in your relationship?
Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde prepare for parenthood. Photo: Andrew Evans / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
The cuteness is never-ending! According to UsMagazine.com, new mom Olivia Wilde was all smiles while telling UsWeekly about fiance Jason Sudeikis and their baby boy, Otis, while at the Cinema Society & Revlon Host a Screening of Third Person event in the Big Apple on Tuesday, June 17th. “It’s such a joy to watch them laughing and smiling together. It’s the best feeling in the world,” said the 30-year-old actress about parenthood. “I look forward to when Jason can start reading to Otis because then, the best thing ever, is when your dad is reading to you and does all the characters from the books.” “That was my favorite,” she gushed. “My dad would do all the characters from the Roald Dahl books and I thought he was a genius! And so I really can’t wait for that moment with Jason and Otis.” The couple welcomed their son in April and have enjoyed every moment of parenthood since – although Olivia’s first national mommy holiday was absolutely horrendous, as she spent it in Central Park: “I had this image of Central Park being completely empty, just rolling meadows, one person a mile away flying a kit, some balloons. So [Sudeikis] says, ‘Yeah, we can do that,’” she told Late Show’s David Letterman on Tuesday. “So we go up there and it’s hell. It’s more packed. Everybody in the world is in Central Park that day. It also happened to be Japan Day, which it turns out is a huge deal in New York City.” She continued, “I had the image of the picnic and everything would be so lovely. There would be flowers and the baby would be cooing and I would be the glorious mother. Instead — we were sweating, and angry and hungry. Everyone had to pee. I finally just dropped to the ground on a patch of dirt, like in between two ugly roads, and then just ripped off the diaper of the kid to change him and he just pooped everywhere. Like a torrent, a flood!”
What are some ways having a child can improve your relationship?
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill stay together despite Tim Mcgraw's alcohol addiction.
By Sanetra Richards
Tim McGraw hasn’t had a drop of alcohol in seven years. According to UsMagazine.com, the country star revealed his battle with alcoholism in Men’s Health July/August issue, pointing to his wife of 17 years, Faith Hill, as the person to get him back on track. “When your wife tells you it’s gone too far, that’s a big wake-up call,” said McGraw. “That, and realizing you’re gonna lose everything you have. Not monetarily, not career-wise, but family-wise,” he added. “It got to the point where my kids were getting older, and it was way past the point that they noticed it. And I noticed that they noticed.” Fortunately, the 47-year-old has been able to turn it all around since, but also credits his mother, Elizabeth Ann D’Agostino, for speaking on it before he married Hill. “Early in my career — I think I was 19 — I was so shy that to even get up onstage in a club, I’d need a few drinks,” McGraw shared. “I remember my mom tellin’ me, ‘Y’know, if you don’t get up there a couple of times without doing that, it’s gonna be a problem.’”I drank too much,” he continued. “I partied too much. And did other things too much. Chemically. No needles or that kind of stuff, but…use your imagination.” Although McGraw is sober, he still reminds himself of what his life could have resulted in. “Keith Whitley taught me how demons can overtake you if you let ‘em. And I was headed down that path,” he said, referring to the late country singer (who died of alcohol poisoning). “You feel like you’re supposed to be ‘on’ all the time. Then you drink and get onstage, and all of a sudden you feel confident and powerful. It becomes a habit. Up until seven years ago, there were not a lot of shows that I didn’t have something in my system.”
How do you approach helping an alcohol or substance abusive partner?
Well, the rumors have been confirmed. Justin Bieber dating Selena Gomez again! Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were seen “all over each other” on a Can-Am Spyder on Sunset Blvd looking happier than ever. Later that evening, the couple attended their good friend and music video director Alfredo Flores’ birthday celebration at L.A. hotspot Bootsy Bellows. The sizzling couple has reignited their love all over again, for now that is according to UsMagazine.com.
Missy Peregrym and Zachary Levi. Photo: Courtesy Missy Peregrym/Instagram
By Courtney Omernick
Sorry, ladies! It looks like former Chuck star Zachary Levi is officially off the market. According to USMagazine.com, Levi and his girlfriend, Missy Peregrym, revealed on their Twitter accounts on June 16 that they secretly married in Hawaii. Peregrym broke the news on her account by posting a photo of her and Levi in matching “Mr.” and “Mrs.” sweatshirts.
What are some advantages to pulling off a secret wedding?
Eve and Maximillion Cooper get married in Spain. Photo: Landmark / PR Photos
By Shannon Seibert
The wedding bells are chiming again. Eve and Maximillion Cooper tied the knot at Blue Marlin, Cala Jondal Beach in Ibiza, Spain, on Saturday, June 14. The couple exchanged “I dos” next to the ocean with their guests dressed in elegant beach attire. The couple has a history with international travel. They met at a 3000- mile international car rally, and got engaged in Scotland after three years together. Together, the pair has never seemed happier, according to UsMagazine.com.
What are some advantages to an international wedding?
Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg. Photo: JPVegas/FAMEFLYNET
By Sanetra Richards
No Kimye copycats this way! According to UsMagazine.com, Donnie Wahlberg and wife-to-be Jenny McCarthy have their own wedding ideas in mind and are sticking to them. The 44-year-old New Kids on the Block singer laughed about how their ceremony will be the opposite of the Wests’ luxurious nuptials: “We’ll have a small wedding in a really beautiful place and we both want do it right this time,” Wahlberg said to Extra at the NYC hotspot The Attic. “We’ve both been married before and we want to make it special — this is the last wedding.” Wahlberg continued, “We’re not getting married in Istanbul with eight million guests.” McCarthy also added: “I won’t have three dresses.” “No seven dresses, not going to happen…that’s their thing, good for them,” said the Blue Bloods actor. McCarthy announced their engagement during an episode of the ABC daytime talk show The View back in April. Although no official dates or plans have been thought of yet, the two have poked fun at where the reception could take place. The 41-year-old show co-host recently received an open invitation to have the celebration at one of the Applebee’s locations after she joked to the Boston Herald about having the ceremony at the restaurant. “I thought it was very cute that Applebee’s tweeted us, so we went in on it, we actually said maybe we should have them do the appetizers,” she told Extra. “Or the wedding rehearsal dinner, it was really sweet of them,” Walhberg said.
Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian double date with Khloe Kardashian and French Montana in South Hamptons
By Sanetra Richards
Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian double date in the Hamptons. According to UsMagazine.com, Khloe Kardashian and her new beau, French Montana, were spotted dining out in the Hamptons on Thursday, June 12th with sister Kourtney Kardashian and long-term boyfriend Scott Disick. The couples were photographed at the French restaurant Pierre’s during their afternoon outing. The sisters are in Southhampton filming for their new spin-off series, Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons. A source told Us, although 35 and pregnant Kourtney seems to be enjoying Khloe’s new love interest’s company, the rest of the Kardashian is still a little on the fence about the relationship. “[They] are very skeptical of him,” an inside source tells Us “They think he’s using Khloe for fame.” “Being with Khloe means everyone knows who French is now,” a second source continued on, “so he’s getting a lot out of it.” On the other hand, Kourtney and Scott are expecting a sibling for their 4-year-old, Mason, and 23-month-old, Penelope. “It was planned. [Kourtney] wants to have a handful of kids,” says a source. Another also stated: “They don’t know the gender yet. They just want the baby to be healthy.”
Rumor has it that Jake Gyllenhaal is dating Rachel McAdams. Photo: Solarpix / PR Photos; Sylvain Gaboury / PR Photos
By Laura Seaman
Rumor has it that Jake Gyllenhaal dating Rachel McAdams. They have been spotted together once again as they left the Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez fight on June 9. Rumors have been flying about whether or not these outings means that they are actually dating, but sources tell UsMagazine.com that the two are just friends, and that the reason they’re spending so much time together is to prepare for their upcoming movie Southpaw. Not only that, but McAdams is still with Patrick Sambrook, the couple showing some PDA back in May.
How do you know if you should risk your friendship for love?
Leighton Meester and Adam Brody. Photo: Jonathan Shensa / PR Photos
By Shannon Seibert
Leighton Meester and her new hubby, Adam Brody, made their first red carpet appearance together since their secret wedding at the Tony Awards June 8th. The glowing couple looked magnificent at Radio City Music Hall. Meester dressed immaculately in white was arm in arm all night with her supportive man, according to UsMagazine.com
What are some ways to support your partner’s career?
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West plan to make their wedding extra special and educational. According to People, Kardashian and West will let quests experience the wonders of Château of Versailles during a private surprise tour on Friday, May 23, on the verve of their wedding. The couple made this decision together in hopes their quest will grasp a better understanding of the exceptional heritage of the castle of Versailles, which is a World Heritage site. The gorgeous duo first checked out the place in January, which was rumored to be where the wedding itself would take place, but palace official denied the rumors.
What are some ways to spice up your wedding rehearsal?
Weddings rehearsals can be much the same. You go through the steps of the wedding and then eat some dinner with family/friends. Cupid has some ways to spice it up a little:
1. Make it themed: A fun idea would to be make your wedding rehearsals themed. Have everyone dress up in the same style or era and make the festivities match what you want. You could make it themed by year such 50′s style or 60′s or you can do something else like make it western style, or mexican style or Italian it doesn’t matter just pick something you both love.
2. Go some place fun: Have your wedding rehearsal at a cool spot, that’s fun, unique and interesting. You can rent a movie theater or have a movie screening and make it a film themed bash. Another thing you can do is travel to a destination, if it’s exotic have the rehearsal on the beach or if it’s a romantic place have it in a historical place or museum. There are many possibilities of wonderous place you can go, just make sure it’s some place you both and your quests will enjoy. Celebrity Couples, Engagements, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Love, Marriage, Relationship Advice, Slider
3. Have some games: Make your wedding rehearsals really fun by having and creating some fun games for guests to play. To make it even better for the guests get cool prizes for them to win, noting makes games more exciting than adding the chance of winning awesome prizes. Playing fun games doesn’t have to be strictly raffle or guessing games, you can also have a paintball fight or a sports game, just make whatever you do fun for all.
What do you think are good ways to spice up your wedding rehearsal? Share you tips below.
The smoke has cleared and everything is settled between Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy … at least for now. According to UsMagazine.com, the estranged couple has come to an agreement in divorce court, involving the custody battle for daughter Bryn. Hoppy’s attorney, Bernard Clair, released a confirmation statement saying, “My client is delighted that this custody dispute has been resolved; that his co-parenting status has been acknowledged; that the parties’ child will have the benefit of being raised by both parents; and most importantly, that his daughter will no longer be at the mercy of a high-profile courtroom battle.”
What are some ways to shield your child from divorce proceedings?
A new couple has made their debut! That’s right, Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr are out of hiding and ready to show off their relationship. According to UsMagazine.com, after filing for divorce from his wife, Jessica Ussery, over year ago, the country star walked the CMT Music Awards red carpet with his new girlfriend Brittany Kerr on June 4th. After admitting to inappropriate behavior with Kerr in September 2012, Aldean called it quits on his 12-year marriage and later filed for divorce in April 2013. It was confirmed him and his former mistress were officially dating in March 2014. The couple was also spotted meeting up for dinner after April’s ACM Awards.
How do you know when to go public with your new relationship?
Kanye West shows off his wedding ring. Photo: PRN / PRPhotos.com
By Laura Seaman
Kanye West, recently married to Kim Kardashian, was spotted leaving the gym with a big smile on his face and showing off his wedding ring on his hand. According to UsMagazine.com, West had just returned from the couple’s honeymoon in Europe, where they visited Ireland and the Czech Republic. The couple went bike riding, visited the pubs, and saw a movie together where it was said “they were laughing and smiling together”.
What are some ways to show the pride you have in your partner?
Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers are expecting their first baby. Photo: Landmark / PR Photos
By Laura Seaman
The star of Lone Ranger, Armie Hammer, and his wife Elizabeth Chambers are expecting their first baby, as confirmed by their rep to UsMagazine.com. “They talk about having a couple, though they’re thrilled with one now,” says a source. Hammer had some experience with kids when he read Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss at the Kids’ Art Museum Project event at Hammer Museum. “I’m practicing for when I do have kids,” he said.
What are some ways to prepare your relationship for a baby?
Having a baby is a huge step in a relationship, and you’ll need all the preparation you can get. There’s no fail-proof way to raise a child, and you’re bound to run into some problems, but the more you prepare for the future the better equipped you will be to handle whatever life throws at you.
1. Spend time with kids and pay attention. If you have relatives or friends with young children, it might be a good idea to babysit or go to the park with the family. Watch how the parents interact with their children and take note of what does and doesn’t work.
2. Give each other tips in everyday settings. If you and your partner notice habits or behaviors that aren’t suitable for children, it would be helpful to politely point them out. Be careful not to come off as rude or condescending, but be sure you both realize what kinds of behavior changes need to be made.
3. Communication is key. Make sure you’re on the same page with everything, including schedules, parenting methods, and other questions that may come up over the next few years. Bringing up any possible conflicts beforehand is better than facing them when the child is already here.
How else can you prepare your relationship for a baby? Share your ideas below.
Rachel Bilson indulges her pregnancy cravings with boyfriend Hayden Christensen. Photo: CPR/Dmac/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Laura Seaman
Rachel Bilson, whose pregnancy was announced just last month, was spotted vacationing in Barbados with her boyfriend Hayden Christensen on Sunday, June 1 spending some quality beach time together. She was eating what UsMagazine.com assumes to be her pregnancy craving food of orange soda and sandwiches. The couple when on a sailing lesson and soaked up the sun while pregnant Bilson wore a black bikini that showed off her growing baby bump.
How do you support your partner during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is a very big, scary, and exciting time for many women. The best thing a partner can do is be there to support them. There are many ways to support your partner during pregnancy, and the more support you give, the better the process will be for everyone involved; even the baby, when it arrives! Cupid has some advice:
1. Take time off and make sure you’re there: While it’s important to make money to support the baby, it’s also important to take the time to support the mother. During this pregnancy, things might become difficult or confusing, and it means a lot if you’re there to make things better. Your time is probably the most important thing you can give to another person, so make sure your partner is getting plenty of it.
2. Lower the stress and have some fun: Getting reading for a baby is stressful enough, and there’s no need to pile on more. Try having some fun and getting away from the usual grin of life. Take a mini vacation, take her out for a nice dinner, or just spend the night together without electronic distractions.
3. Be calm and understanding: Sometimes pregnancy can really take its toll on a woman’s body and stress levels. There’s a lot going on, and unless you’ve been pregnant, there’s no way you can possibly know what she’s feeling during pregnancy. So just be kind and sympathetic, and don’t play down the situation or say she’s overreacting. It’s a big deal for her, and it should be a big deal for you.
What are some other ways to support your partner during pregnancy? Share your thoughts below.
Another proposal, another love story! According to People, Jason Kennedy has asked for his girlfriend’s, Lauren Scruggs, hand in marriage. The E! Newscorrespondent professed his love for the fashion blogger and Still LoLo author about eight months ago and still has no shame in letting the world know. “She’s amazing,” Kennedy told PEOPLE. “It’s a blur but I can’t stop smiling,” the host tells E! “She told me I couldn’t surprise her, but I got her good. This is the best night of my life.” In addition, the 32-year-old tweeted, “I flew to Dallas and asked her if she would spend the rest of her life with me. I love you @laurenscruggs.” The proposal was held in Scrugg’s hometown in Texas. A small number of relatives and friends were in attendance. As she stood on the balcony, Scruggs could see where Kennedy prepared a candle-filled message “Will you marry me?” Moments later, she met him downstairs where a Jennifer Meyer diamond ring was awaiting.
What are some ways to show your excitement about your engagement?
You are more than happy at the idea of spending the rest of your life with that special person and want to shout it at the top of your lungs. In the meantime, you would rather show your enthusiasm in other ways, but not exactly sure how to. Here are a few of Cupid’s tips:
1. Speak highly of your partner: This will become second nature if you are completely over the moon with your significant other. You will find yourself talking about their greatest traits that make you blush or have butterflies. For example, if they are selfless, you may find yourself telling others about this characteristic.
2. Inform others: Share with everyone that you are soon to be happily married. Tell family, friends, whoever is in sight! Broadcast it if you feel the need, unless you both have agreed to keep it a secret). If the highest mountain top were accessible, you would do it.
3. Wear your engagement jewelry: Whether that be a ring, necklace, what ever symbolizes the engagement, be sure to rock it every chance you get. This let’s everyone know, including your partner, that you are looking forward to the day when you exchange vows.
How do you show your excitement about your engagement? Share below.
The wedding bands are off for! According to UsMagazine.com, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to go their separate ways after two years of marriage. In an exclusive statement, a rep told Us, “Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to separate. They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends.” A source also added, “They love each other so much but it just wasn’t right.” The pair met back in 2004 on the video set of Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends” and walked down the aisle eight years later in 2012. The 26 and 28-year-old also welcomed a new addition to their family last July. The new mom shared with Us in November what motherhood was like and her busy schedule: “I’ve been having separation anxiety because I’m so used to him being right here all the time. They kind of become a part of you, you know?” said Wood as she blushed about their baby boy. “It was my dream to be a mom, so I’m loving it. I love it.” “He’s smiling and laughing. He started rolling over,” she went onto add about his steps through babyhood. “He’s grabbing things. You know, he’s making oohs and aahs.” The couple’s last red carpet appearance was also back in November for the LACMA 2013 Art + Film Gala held in Los Angeles.
How do you know when it’s time to call it quits on your marriage?
Unfortunately, every marriage cannot be salvaged, and it’s best to know when you should part ways before letting time pass you by. Here are a few things Cupid thinks will help you come to the realization:
1. Everyday bickering: The time you spend together is consumed by arguments, whether petty or major. And at the end of the day, you and your partner cannot come to an agreement on anything. Compromise definitely does not exist in your household! Pay attention to the disputes revolving around some of the smallest issues and if there is constant finger pointing. Although proper communication can repair a relationship, there is not a 100% guarantee.
2. Future? More like past: Your significant other starts off as a good time – you can see planning and building your entire life with him/her . . . but then you begin to realize that you do not see them in your future. The dream of making a home, starting a family, etc., slowly vanishes. The nitpicking and dislikes become greater than ever – and so does calling it quits.
3. Attraction fizzles: No more wild and spontaneous dates, or romance, period. You no longer desire to have your partner around. Do not ignore the warning signs! Keep in mind, they are always there before the storm approaches.
What are the signs that your marriage is in its last days? Share your thoughts below.
Hayden Panettiere is pregnant! Photo: Ameri/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
By Laura Seaman
Hayden Panettiere is pregnant! Panettiere and fiancé Wladimir Klitscko are expecting their first child, a source tells UsMagazine.com. The couple has been engaged for a year, and have been dating on and off since 2009. “I’ve lived a very big life, and I don’t feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother,” said Panettiere. “Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there’s nothing that I feel like I can’t accomplish while having children in my life.”
How does your relationship change when you have a child?
Having a kid is a huge step in any relationship. You and your partner are going from being a couple to being parents. You’re responsible for another life, and that baby won’t be a baby forever. It’s a lifetime responsibility, and you have to be prepared for the changes that come with it:
1. There’s less alone time and more family time. When you have a child, you need to know where they are and what they’re doing 24/7. With such a demanding new role, it’s no wonder that you and your partner will have less time alone with each other. Learn to take advantage of your time together and make the most of family time.
2. Work should take a back seat for a while. As committed as you are to your job, but have to be even more committed to your family. You can’t expect one person to do all the work, so even if you’re the breadwinner for you family, you need to make sure you do your part and spend time with your new baby.
3. Watch your health and habits. There’s a chance that some of your previous habits weren’t child friendly. For example, smoking in the house or around the baby is a big no-no. Maybe you’re a bit of a slob, and you leave things around the house. There’s a chance some of those things might not be good for the baby to find. Just make sure you’ve prepared your life to fit the new addition to your family.
What are some other ways your relationship changes when you have a child? Share your thoughts below.
There are two things Hollywood is full of: reality shows and celebrity children. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, who have their own upcoming reality show on VH1, toldUsMagazine.com that they are wanting to bring some children into the mix. “He’s the best Dad already,” said Rimes. “I have a little bit of experience with the kids now so, I feel like I wouldn’t be too crazed. It doesn’t feel like a real first, first!” Cibrian has two children with ex-wife Brandi Glanville, sons Mason and Jake. After Rimes’ comment on kids, Cibrian joked, “Look, maybe we should just get another dog and then see how that goes.” Rimes said, “Other than the reason of us wanting to work together and be home with the kids, why not have fun and poke fun at everything that’s gone on for the last five years.”
How can you tell if your relationship is strong enough to take on children?
Once a couple has been together for a certain amount of time, many might start thinking about whether their partner is family material, and questions of whether or not they want kids and how many they want can start popping up in conversations. This might be one of the most important conversations you can have in life. After all, it’s not just deciding to have a baby and bask in the newborn happiness. This decision will affect you for the rest of your life, and these kids are going to become adults. If you and your partner are talking about having kids, you’d better be sure you can handle them:
1. Want the kids before you have them: Maybe you’ve never really liked children, or you’ve had a bad experience with them in the past. No matter how it came about, some people just don’t like being around children. This doesn’t mean you won’t want kids eventually, but you have to know what you’re getting yourself into. If one partner wants kids and the other doesn’t, a child would only create a gap in the relationship. Maybe the idea of a child seems nice, but you haven’t been around kids much. Surround yourself with young relatives or babysit for a friend; get experience with children so you can be 100 percent sure you want children:
2. Give them a sense of permanence: A child is a lifelong responsibility, and you should be willing to show it. An apartment that works for you and your partner might not be big enough for a child, or it might have some big safety risks. Make sure you’re ready for a child to be in your life before you even plan on having one. This means buying cribs, creating a nursery, and thinking of good schools in the area. Not only will you be better prepared for a child, but you’re showing your partner that you’re dedicated and not going anywhere.
3. Be ready for a big change in the relationship: A child will completely change the relationship between you and your partner, and you need to be ready for it. If you two have had the same routine for years, try making changes to your schedule and seeing you it affects your mood. Time that you spend with each other might now be spent with the baby, or trying to catch up on sleep. Not only will you be a couple, but you will be parents, completely changing the nature of your relationship. New tasks, schedules, and feelings are going to put your relationship to the test, so make sure you’re ready for it.
How has having children affected your relationship? Let us know in the comments!
Cupid has struck again, infecting another beautiful couple with the love bug. Former House star Lisa Edelstein has found love with her new hubby Robert Russell. Edelstein, 48, is best known for her seven-season run on House and after leaving in 2011 she’s made several guest appearances. She seemed perfectly happy to tied the knot with Russell on Sunday, May 25, according to UsMagazine.com.
What are some ways to personalize your wedding?
Not all weddings are supposed to be traditional and classic. Pick a style that matches your personality as a couple, the more creative the better. There are so many romantic and adventurous ideas, you just have to find the one that is right for you:
1. Choose a destination: If you are looking for a more personal feel in an exotic place, a destination wedding is just for you. Instead of going all-out in a local venue, a different city, state, or even country can spice things up for you and your honey. Choose a place that means something to you, like where you grew up, where you’d want to live together, or even a place you’ve always talked of visiting together.
2. Pick a crazy theme: Nothing says personality like a themed wedding. Put on your thinking cap and come up with an idea that fits the style of you and your man. Whether it’s Harry Potter, under the sea, rustic, backyard country style or even murder-mystery, there are so many different ideas to choose from. Keep in mind that your wedding day is about you and your partner, so pick what you want, and don’t take other people’s opinions too seriously. P.S. Themes make the best wedding photos!
3. Get nostalgic: Demonstrate who you are as a couple by busting out all of your favorite memories. Decorate the venue with your favorite and silliest couple-photos and memories to truly show who you are together. Try making memory boards for your guests, so they can write down their favorite memory for you and your love to read after the wedding.
Do you have any crazy wedding ideas? Share with us in the comments below!
The moment we’ve all been waiting for has arrived: The Kimye Wedding. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West began dating in April of 2012, shortly giving birth to their beautiful daughter, North West, and later got engaged. The couple married this past weekend, in grand European style. The couple spent the evening, dancing, laughing, and talking lovingly about each other according to UsMagazine.com.
How do you keep your wedding look flawless all night?