By Dejha Carlisle
We all love the lives of famous celebrity couples. Everything about their celebrity relationships seem perfect! Their Instagram pictures and cute matching tattoos (for the edgy couples) make us wish to be in their shoes. Of course, they encompass our relationship goals, but which celebrity couples would we hate to see divorced?
These are the top couples that Cupid would hate to see divorced, or we’d lose a little of our faith in love:
1. Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: This couple said their “I do’s” on Aug. 5. The couple got engaged on Theroux’s birthday, which is pretty darn special! Their ceremony was a secret, so the couple loves their privacy.
2. Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson: This pair makes a good team when it comes to respect and support from one another. They manage to keep their personal business private, which is essential for a healthy, successful relationship.
Related Link: Five Celebrity Couples Who Have Made Love Last
3. ¬†Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell: These two have an easygoing relationship that most would love to have. Though they aren’t technically married, Hawn and Russell has maintained a down-to-earth love in their relationship, and you will find it hard to believe they will ever separate!
4. Annette Bening & Warren Beatty: What makes their relationship so special? Beatty was the biggest womanizer in the industry back in his day, that is until he met Bening. What made him choose her over everyone else? Her cool and confident composure.
Related Link: Annette Bening Stars in ‘The Face of Love’
5. Mary-Kate Olsen & Olivier Sarkozy: This relationship is a very cozy one, given that many people didn’t approve of their celebrity marriage. The two don’t seem to mind what others think, and their love definitely seems genuine.
6. Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick: This couple makes it a point to keep family first, and they make sure they recognize each other’s accomplishments. They know they have to compromise, and this is the main key to their successful marriage.
7. Jada Smith & Will Smith: These two know how to keep their relationship fresh and spontaneous. Pinkett met Will when she auditioned for a role on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Although she didn’t get the part, she did catch his eye. This couple has been together ever since, and has had two beautiful children.
8. Jamie Chung & Bryan Greenberg: Greenberg declared himself a lucky man when he married Chung! Who wouldn’t want their husband to feel the same way? This couple shows a lot of enthusiasm in their marriage, and many couples tend to forget that part.
9. Denzel Washington & Paulette Pearson: Washington and his wife met on the job, like most famous married couples. They maintained a very successful relationship, and have four children.
10. Elton John & David Furnish: This couple formed a civil partnership when it became legal in 2005. The two have been dedicated to their love and family ever since.
What other celebrity couples would you hate to see divorce? Comment below.