Life can get stressful from day to day, and it’s important to take the time to relax and unwind with your partner. If you’re on the lookout for a date idea that’s sure to “soothe” those worries away and keep the romance alive, it’s time to check out Soothe’s spa-quality massages.
Explore a relaxing and convenient date idea sure to please your partner in this product review. Here are some reasons to look into a Soothe massage.
They Come to You
What’s great about Soothe is that you don’t need to find time to drive to a brick and mortar location and wait in the waiting room to be called in for your appointment. All you and your date need to do is relax at home, because Soothe’s expert licensed massage therapists come to you! Your vetted background-checked massage therapist will arrive at your home, hotel or place of work fully equipped with a massage table, sheets, lotions, oils and music. Each professional is responsible for cleaning his or her own equipment, and often times does laundry in between appointments if necessary. Talk about a blissful experience with your honey!
It Can Be a Last-Minute Decision
Let’s say you and your S.O. decide to ditch dinner and a movie for relaxation at home last minute. No problem! You could have a massage therapist ringing your doorbell for a couples massage within 60 minutes. All you have to do is book your massage on Soothe’s website or app between 8am and midnight any day of the week, where available.
The Therapists Know What They’re Doing
All Soothe massage therapists are vetted by industry veterans, are licensed, and are background-checked. They arrive at your home ready with a compassionate and healing touch.
The Pricing is Competitive
Soothe has three pricing options ready to suit your needs, whether you’re interested in 60, 90 or 120 minute massages. If you’re just looking for a one-time massage, no problem! If you know you’re going to be a repeat customer, signing up for the Soothe Plus membership is definitely the way to go for some major discounts. Here are the options:
- Soothe Plus Monthly: Save 20% on each massage, billed monthly. Cancel anytime, risk-free.
- Soothe Plus Yearly: Save 25% on each massage, billed yearly. Cancel anytime, risk-free.
- One-Time Payment: One-time billing. No commitment. $115+.
There’s a Massage Type for Everyone
Whether you’re looking for a relaxed spa experience or you have knots in your shoulders that you’ve have spent years dealing with, Soothe has the right massage type for you. Here are your options:
- Swedish: Long, gliding strokes, kneading and circular movements.
- Deep Tissue: Focused kneading to soothe chronically tense areas.
- Sports: Focused stretching improves flexibility and muscle recovery.
- Prenatal: Gentle, nurturing movements to promote wellness during pregnancy.
- Couples Massage: Share the relaxation with someone you care about. Back-to-back sessions available.
- Soothe at Work: Decrease stress & improve productivity with in-office massages.
It’s a Convenient Quality Choice
So, whether you’re looking for a one-time massage to get the kinks out, a date night full of relaxation and romance, or an office perk for you and your co-workers, Soothe is a great option to consider.