Who doesn’t want full, luscious lips? If you want to stay away from lip injections, like many of us, read this article and find out five simple ways to make your lips look plump. When we say “simple,” we mean simple! These beauty tricks aren’t rocket science, you’ll see.
Here are five beauty tips for those of us craving fuller lips!:
1. The toothbrush trick: With this method, you’ll be able to get two things done at once. Use a toothbrush to scrub your lips — this will boost circulation, making your lips look fuller. At the same time, it will make your lips soft! It’s easy. You can use petroleum jelly or a lip scrub to exfoliate your lips.
2. Use lip plump gloss: You can choose to opt out of using your regular lipstick and lip glosses and instead use one with plumping ingredients. There are lip products that are made for the person who wants fuller lips without the injections. Apply it during your makeup routine and take it with you to retouch as needed. And remember, get one that is cruelty free (doesn’t test on animals)!
3. Use essential oil lip balm as a base: Peppermint oil doesn’t irritate the way cinnamon oil does, but you can use whichever you prefer. These oils will create a sort of swelling effect, though nothing drastic. Find lip balms with either of these ingredients and apply it to your lips before you apply your makeup.
4. Fill them out with lip liner: For this makeup trick, you’re going to want to apply lip liner that is about a shade or two darker than your lips. Trace right above your lips with the pencil, not too high above (you’ll look silly because it’ll be noticeable). Next, fill in your lips with the same color, and voila, you’ve got fuller looking lips! This may remind you of sisters Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian, because they use this technique often.
Related Link: Beauty Tricks That Will Save You Money
5. Use two different lip colors: Aim for a nude color, as darker colors make the mouth look smaller. Apply one shade on your lips, next, apply the lighter shade to the middle of your lips. This will create the illusion of plump lips — yes, please! It’s that simple.
Which ones are you willing to try? Comment below!