Lea Michele vacations with new boyfriend. Photo: Courtesy Lea Michele/Instagram
By Laura Seaman
Glee actress Lea Michele shows off her bikini body and her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz as she sails around Italy on a romantic getaway. The couple was photographed kissing and having fun while out on the Amalfi coast on July 21. The actress’ family is originally from Italy, so the country has a special place in her heart. “My trip here has been the best of my life,” she says, quoted in UsMagazine.com.
How do you have fun with your partner on vacation?
Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello out on Sofia Vergara's birthday. Photo: Instagram
By Shannon Seibert
‘Modern Family’ star Sofia Vergara is in all of the latest headlines for her new, sizzling relationship with Joe Manganiello. Her costar, Sarah Hyland, plays her niece Haley on the show, and she recently opened up to UsMagazine.com about Vergara’s relationship. Hyland said Vergara and Manganiello looked really hot together. “They’d make really hot babies,” added Hyland.
How do you know if steamy attraction is blinding your good judgment?
Celebrity Couples Who Let Social Media Run Their RelationshipPosted In: Exclusives, Features
Beyonce and Jay-Z. Photo: FameFlyNet
By Courtney Omernick
With the Internet being so prevalent these days, some people make the argument that relationships are “not official until they’re ‘Facebook’ official.” And, it seems that many celebrities are taking this phrase to heart and publicizing their relationship on their Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media feeds. Below, Cupid has three celebrity couples that have let social media run their relationship.
With the press constantly taking photos of celebrity couples, there are bound to be a few PDA sightings. Here is a gallery of some of Hollywood’s favorite lovebirds showing the world just how much they care about each other.
One couple is headed to Splitsville, for the second time. Emilie de Ravin and husband Joshua Janowicz have filed for divorce once again, according to UsMagazine.com. “Emilie and her husband have filed for divorce,” de Ravin’s rep, Jeff Raymond, released in a statement. “They have recently been living separately and remain friends.” The couple first filed for divorce in January 2007, seven months after their wedding ceremony. Janowicz was served the papers two years later, however, and it was not finalized. This time around may be for good. The 32-year-old cited irreconcilable differences with the Once Upon a Time actress. The two have been separated since November.
How do you know when to call it quits on a long-term relationship?
Glee's Becca Tobin is mourning the death of boyfriend Matt Bendik
By Sanetra Richards
A year after the loss of fellow cast mate Cory Monteith, Glee star Becca Tobin is mourning the loss of boyfriend Matt Bendik. The 35-year-old was found dead Thursday, July 10th, in his Pennsylvania hotel room. According to EOnline.com, the Philadelphia Medical Examiner confirmed it was indeed Bendik‘s body; however the cause of death is still unknown. The Philadelphia Police Department is classifying the passing as a “sudden death” and as of now, no foul play or evidence of suicide is involved. Police also stated no signs of drugs or weapons were found at the scene. TMZ released reports saying Tobin was alongside Bendik on his business trip. The couple socialized with friends on Wednesday night, and nothing strange was suspected. “Matt was in Philly for business. No one knows what happened as of right now,” says a source. “It is extremely sad and tragic. He was such an amazing guy. He was so in love with Becca—they did everything together. They were so in love.”
How do you grieve the unexpected death of your partner?
Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon filed for divorce again
By Laura Seaman
Second time isn’t the charm! It seems like this couple just wasn’t meant to be, as Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon recently split up yet again. The couple has been married twice, with the first marriage ending in 2008 only months after the wedding. According to UsMagazine.com, they were then spotted together on the beach in 2013. “It’s recycling,” Anderson joked, then saying “No, I’m very happy. We’re happy. He’s a great guy.” The couple secretly got remarried, but are now filing for divorce for the second time in their on-again-off-again relationship.
What are some things to learn from an on-and-off relationship?
Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks. Photo: Andrew Evans / PR Photos
By Courtney Omernick
Some argue that men and women CAN be ‘just friends’ and steer clear of a romantic relationship. However, sometimes friendships with members of the opposite sex can turn into something more. Below, Cupid has five celebrity couples who began their romantic journey in the friend zone.
Brody Jenner is letting the cat out of the bag! According to UsMagazine.com, the former Hills star is letting it all be known in his latest podcast, The Brody Jenner Podcast with Dr. Mike Dow. In addition to revealing he dated his brother Brandon’s wife Leah at one point in time, Brody Jenner and Lauren Conrad never dated, despite what the show may have portrayed. As Dow began to name a few of Jenner’s past lovers, such as Avril Lavigne, Kristin Cavallari, Lauren Conrad, and Nicole Richie, Jenner stopped him in his tracks, saying, “That’s false. Lauren Conrad and I never dated. Lauren and I have always been just friends,” the Bromance stud went on to say. “We worked together on a show called The Hills where we had to pretend like we were dating, but we never dated.” After clearing up the L.C. rumors, the 30-year-old was also asked about his other “relationship” with cast mate Kristin Cavallari and if that too was staged. “I dated Kristin when we were very young … when she was on Laguna Beach and I was on a show called Princes of Malibu with Spencer Pratt … we met at a party in Hollywood … but during [The Hills] when we filmed, Kristin and I did not date, we were not hooking up.”
What are some ways to squelch rumors about your relationship?
Shannon Beador, Heather Dubrow, Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, and Lizzie Rovsek. Photo: Rudy Martinez/Bravo Media
By Laura Seaman
Vicki Gunvalson and the Beadors of the Real Housewives of Orange County are taking a trip to Mexico in order to try to rekindle the love between Shannon Beador and her husband David. “Our relationship needs this trip more than ever,” Beador toldPeople. “I’m going to Puerto Vallarta with my eyes wide open.” The couple and their Real Wives friend have been focusing on fun, though tensions are still present. During one of the couples’ fights, Gunvalson said, “You need to figure this out or you’re going to end up divorced.”
What are some ways to work on your troubled marriage?
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. Photo: Pablo/Flynetpictures.com
By Shannon Seibert
America’s sweethearts Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary this past weekend. The stars married back in 2005 and are now the proud parents of three beautiful children. According to UsMagazine.com, the lovebirds enjoyed a romantic low-key dinner with red wine at Bistro 82 in Detroit, Michigan, where Affleck is currently filming Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.
What are some ways to spice up a long-term marriage?
Daniel Radcliffe New Girlfriend Erin Darke Have 'Great Chemistry'
By Shannon Seibert
Not only is their magic on screen but there is magic in the air. Star of the wizarding world Daniel Radcliffe is happily in love with his new girlfriend Erin Darke. The pair made their first red carpet appearance together at the Tony Awards. The couple met while filming Kill Your Darlings in 2012, but took their love-filled relationship into the spotlight just this past month, according UsMagazine.com.
How do you determine if the chemistry in your relationship is strong enough?
The world almost collapsed under the rumors of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan’s divorce. Rumors could not be more false, rest assured. The couple could not be happier since their wedding in 2009. The Step Up stars have recently been seen glowing in each other’s arms, according to UsMagazine.com.
How do you keep outside pressures from affecting your relationship?
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Are 'Meant to Be' Says Twin Brother
By Laura Seaman
In a recent interview with UsMagazine.com, Ashton Kutcher’s twin brother Michael talked about the relationship between his brother and Mila Kunis. “They reunited after 14 years, and I think they were mean to be,” he said. “They make such a great couple. I’m so happy for them, I really am. Ashton is in a really great place right now.” The couple first met when working as costars on That ‘70s Show, which aired from 1998 to 2006.
What are some advantages to becoming romantic with a long-time friend?
Over the years, there have been many sizzling romances that captured our hearts in the theater or on the television and soon transitioned off-screen. As a tribute to these lovebirds, in the photo gallery above, check out our 10 favorite couples that had an on-screen romance that turned into the real deal!
Who do you think is the hottest on-screen to off-screen couple? Share with us in the comments below!
Well, the rumors have been confirmed. Justin Bieber dating Selena Gomez again! Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were seen “all over each other” on a Can-Am Spyder on Sunset Blvd looking happier than ever. Later that evening, the couple attended their good friend and music video director Alfredo Flores’ birthday celebration at L.A. hotspot Bootsy Bellows. The sizzling couple has reignited their love all over again, for now that is according to UsMagazine.com.
Andi Dorfman at 2014 Billboard Award - Photographer: PRN / PRPhotos.com
By Shannon Seibert
After her memorable exit from Juan Pablo’s season of The Bachelor, Andi Dorfman, attorney bachelorette, has proven to be a woman who goes after what she wants. It has been confirmed that the season 10 Bachelorette has quit her post as Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County, Georgia. Dorfman hasn’t announced any plans for what comes next after The Bachelorette, but her direct attitude is helping her find love on national television, captivating the hearts of the lucky men as well as the hearts of America, according to UsMagazine.com.
How do you know when to put love before your career?
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith. Photo: Andrew Evans / PR Photos
By Laura Seaman
Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith are showing off their love for each other as they kiss and hold hands during their Hawaiian getaway. According to UsMagazine.com, the couple, married 16 years, was seen on the beach with their daughter Willow Smith, 13, on June 9th looking fit, flirty, and very much in love.
Third time’s a charm as Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with baby number three with her boyfriend Scott Disick. Multiple sources tell UsMagazine.com that Kourtney is only a few months along, but that she is already showing a pregnant glow. Sources say it was planned, and that Kourtney “wants to have a handful of kids.” The Kardashian had said in 2012, “I need to see what it’s like when I have three, but [having kids] is what life is about.”
How does having a third baby change your family dynamic?
A third child can really change how a family works in ways that a second child does not. It’s best to be prepared for these changes so that your family can properly adjust to this new addition:
1. There is now a middle child. Ah, yes, the notorious situation of the middle child. There are plenty of stories about how the middle child gets much less attention from parents. This is something every family can avoid, but many are guilty of without realizing. Of course you’ll always be proud of that first-born child, and you’ll dote on your new baby, but don’t forget the middle child. They’re just as important.
2. There’s the odd man out. Three, being the odd and often uncomfortable number that it is, can create tension between the children. The two oldest might create a new bond after the baby is born and become closer than ever, which is fantastic until they start growing up and the third child is still treated like the baby sister or brother who never quite gets it.
3. There is always someone around. It might be that one kid is always hungry, or one kid is always late for a lesson, but this is to be expected for any number of children greater than one. On the bright side, this means that someone is always there to keep their sibling busy. Maybe the oldest is busy and the middle child wants to play. Instead of constantly pestering their older sister or brother, they now have a younger sibling to play with.
How has having a third baby changed your family? Tell us below.
Kanye West, recently married to Kim Kardashian, was spotted leaving the gym with a big smile on his face and showing off his wedding ring on his hand. According to UsMagazine.com, West had just returned from the couple’s honeymoon in Europe, where they visited Ireland and the Czech Republic. The couple went bike riding, visited the pubs, and saw a movie together where it was said “they were laughing and smiling together”.
What are some ways to show the pride you have in your partner?
The star of Lone Ranger, Armie Hammer, and his wife Elizabeth Chambers are expecting their first baby, as confirmed by their rep to UsMagazine.com. “They talk about having a couple, though they’re thrilled with one now,” says a source. Hammer had some experience with kids when he read Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss at the Kids’ Art Museum Project event at Hammer Museum. “I’m practicing for when I do have kids,” he said.
What are some ways to prepare your relationship for a baby?
Having a baby is a huge step in a relationship, and you’ll need all the preparation you can get. There’s no fail-proof way to raise a child, and you’re bound to run into some problems, but the more you prepare for the future the better equipped you will be to handle whatever life throws at you.
1. Spend time with kids and pay attention. If you have relatives or friends with young children, it might be a good idea to babysit or go to the park with the family. Watch how the parents interact with their children and take note of what does and doesn’t work.
2. Give each other tips in everyday settings. If you and your partner notice habits or behaviors that aren’t suitable for children, it would be helpful to politely point them out. Be careful not to come off as rude or condescending, but be sure you both realize what kinds of behavior changes need to be made.
3. Communication is key. Make sure you’re on the same page with everything, including schedules, parenting methods, and other questions that may come up over the next few years. Bringing up any possible conflicts beforehand is better than facing them when the child is already here.
How else can you prepare your relationship for a baby? Share your ideas below.
Rachel Bilson, whose pregnancy was announced just last month, was spotted vacationing in Barbados with her boyfriend Hayden Christensen on Sunday, June 1 spending some quality beach time together. She was eating what UsMagazine.com assumes to be her pregnancy craving food of orange soda and sandwiches. The couple when on a sailing lesson and soaked up the sun while pregnant Bilson wore a black bikini that showed off her growing baby bump.
How do you support your partner during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is a very big, scary, and exciting time for many women. The best thing a partner can do is be there to support them. There are many ways to support your partner during pregnancy, and the more support you give, the better the process will be for everyone involved; even the baby, when it arrives! Cupid has some advice:
1. Take time off and make sure you’re there: While it’s important to make money to support the baby, it’s also important to take the time to support the mother. During this pregnancy, things might become difficult or confusing, and it means a lot if you’re there to make things better. Your time is probably the most important thing you can give to another person, so make sure your partner is getting plenty of it.
2. Lower the stress and have some fun: Getting reading for a baby is stressful enough, and there’s no need to pile on more. Try having some fun and getting away from the usual grin of life. Take a mini vacation, take her out for a nice dinner, or just spend the night together without electronic distractions.
3. Be calm and understanding: Sometimes pregnancy can really take its toll on a woman’s body and stress levels. There’s a lot going on, and unless you’ve been pregnant, there’s no way you can possibly know what she’s feeling during pregnancy. So just be kind and sympathetic, and don’t play down the situation or say she’s overreacting. It’s a big deal for her, and it should be a big deal for you.
What are some other ways to support your partner during pregnancy? Share your thoughts below.
Bethenny Frankel opened up her heart on the court stand on Wednesday, May 28th. According to UsMagazine.com, the former Real Housewife and talk show host gave her testimony in a custody case with ex-husband Jason Hoppy, with whom she has a 4-year-old daughter with, Bryn. The couple split back in 2012 and it has been a bumpy road since. In her statement, the 43-year-old was very emotional and even broke down in tears throughout various portions. Frankel recalled on the time when she and Hoppy lived together because he was unwilling to leave: “Jason said to me, ‘Get ready, we are going to war. It’s over. We’re done,” Frankel remembered. “He would leave the house in shambles. There would be dishes everywhere. He would pee and poop and leave it in the toilets. He would hold Bryn, and he would say, “You’re finished, you’re done. I’m going to ruin you.” Frankel also told the court a specific instance when her ex-husband would ridicule her in front of their daughter. Frankel claimed Hoppy’s taunting happened numerous times in front of her daughter, and that he often tried to get the little girl to turn against her. “He would say, ‘Mommy should be Ursula the witch. She’s a great witch. You be the princess, I’ll be the prince, Mommy will be the witch,’” said the Skinnygirl Dish author as the tears fell. An insider tells Us, “Bethenny is trying to just keep pushing forward. She’s in a good place right now.”
What are some ways to keep things civil with your ex for your children?
With every breakup or divorce that involves children, comes the decision to co-parent (or at least try to). However, before you and your ex can make that choice, there must be an agreement and understanding shared between the two of you. So, how exactly do you keep it civil for your child’s sake? Cupid has some tips to help:
1. Respect each other: Which basically means no bashing, especially not in your child’s presence, whatsoever. If you are habitually arguing in front of your child(ren), they will soon start to believe one parent is not fit – this could possibly lead to lashing out and ill behavior. On the other hand, if you and your ex are showing respect one another, your child will suspect nothing wrong.
2. Come to terms: You and your ex should face that the separation is real and the chances of you all getting back together are slim to none. You both have turned the page and are now on new chapters. No matter the circumstance, those old feelings should not interfere with your parenting.
3. Delete: Let go of the anger and resentment. You must both remember, your separation was for the best. By staying together you were ultimately putting your child’s happiness was at stake. Think of yourselves as parents before exes.
How do you keep things civil with an ex when children are involved? Share your thoughts below.
Hayden Panettiere is pregnant! Panettiere and fiancé Wladimir Klitscko are expecting their first child, a source tells UsMagazine.com. The couple has been engaged for a year, and have been dating on and off since 2009. “I’ve lived a very big life, and I don’t feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother,” said Panettiere. “Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there’s nothing that I feel like I can’t accomplish while having children in my life.”
How does your relationship change when you have a child?
Having a kid is a huge step in any relationship. You and your partner are going from being a couple to being parents. You’re responsible for another life, and that baby won’t be a baby forever. It’s a lifetime responsibility, and you have to be prepared for the changes that come with it:
1. There’s less alone time and more family time. When you have a child, you need to know where they are and what they’re doing 24/7. With such a demanding new role, it’s no wonder that you and your partner will have less time alone with each other. Learn to take advantage of your time together and make the most of family time.
2. Work should take a back seat for a while. As committed as you are to your job, but have to be even more committed to your family. You can’t expect one person to do all the work, so even if you’re the breadwinner for you family, you need to make sure you do your part and spend time with your new baby.
3. Watch your health and habits. There’s a chance that some of your previous habits weren’t child friendly. For example, smoking in the house or around the baby is a big no-no. Maybe you’re a bit of a slob, and you leave things around the house. There’s a chance some of those things might not be good for the baby to find. Just make sure you’ve prepared your life to fit the new addition to your family.
What are some other ways your relationship changes when you have a child? Share your thoughts below.
There are two things Hollywood is full of: reality shows and celebrity children. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, who have their own upcoming reality show on VH1, toldUsMagazine.com that they are wanting to bring some children into the mix. “He’s the best Dad already,” said Rimes. “I have a little bit of experience with the kids now so, I feel like I wouldn’t be too crazed. It doesn’t feel like a real first, first!” Cibrian has two children with ex-wife Brandi Glanville, sons Mason and Jake. After Rimes’ comment on kids, Cibrian joked, “Look, maybe we should just get another dog and then see how that goes.” Rimes said, “Other than the reason of us wanting to work together and be home with the kids, why not have fun and poke fun at everything that’s gone on for the last five years.”
How can you tell if your relationship is strong enough to take on children?
Once a couple has been together for a certain amount of time, many might start thinking about whether their partner is family material, and questions of whether or not they want kids and how many they want can start popping up in conversations. This might be one of the most important conversations you can have in life. After all, it’s not just deciding to have a baby and bask in the newborn happiness. This decision will affect you for the rest of your life, and these kids are going to become adults. If you and your partner are talking about having kids, you’d better be sure you can handle them:
1. Want the kids before you have them: Maybe you’ve never really liked children, or you’ve had a bad experience with them in the past. No matter how it came about, some people just don’t like being around children. This doesn’t mean you won’t want kids eventually, but you have to know what you’re getting yourself into. If one partner wants kids and the other doesn’t, a child would only create a gap in the relationship. Maybe the idea of a child seems nice, but you haven’t been around kids much. Surround yourself with young relatives or babysit for a friend; get experience with children so you can be 100 percent sure you want children:
2. Give them a sense of permanence: A child is a lifelong responsibility, and you should be willing to show it. An apartment that works for you and your partner might not be big enough for a child, or it might have some big safety risks. Make sure you’re ready for a child to be in your life before you even plan on having one. This means buying cribs, creating a nursery, and thinking of good schools in the area. Not only will you be better prepared for a child, but you’re showing your partner that you’re dedicated and not going anywhere.
3. Be ready for a big change in the relationship: A child will completely change the relationship between you and your partner, and you need to be ready for it. If you two have had the same routine for years, try making changes to your schedule and seeing you it affects your mood. Time that you spend with each other might now be spent with the baby, or trying to catch up on sleep. Not only will you be a couple, but you will be parents, completely changing the nature of your relationship. New tasks, schedules, and feelings are going to put your relationship to the test, so make sure you’re ready for it.
How has having children affected your relationship? Let us know in the comments!
Cupid has struck again, infecting another beautiful couple with the love bug. Former House star Lisa Edelstein has found love with her new hubby Robert Russell. Edelstein, 48, is best known for her seven-season run on House and after leaving in 2011 she’s made several guest appearances. She seemed perfectly happy to tied the knot with Russell on Sunday, May 25, according to UsMagazine.com.
What are some ways to personalize your wedding?
Not all weddings are supposed to be traditional and classic. Pick a style that matches your personality as a couple, the more creative the better. There are so many romantic and adventurous ideas, you just have to find the one that is right for you:
1. Choose a destination: If you are looking for a more personal feel in an exotic place, a destination wedding is just for you. Instead of going all-out in a local venue, a different city, state, or even country can spice things up for you and your honey. Choose a place that means something to you, like where you grew up, where you’d want to live together, or even a place you’ve always talked of visiting together.
2. Pick a crazy theme: Nothing says personality like a themed wedding. Put on your thinking cap and come up with an idea that fits the style of you and your man. Whether it’s Harry Potter, under the sea, rustic, backyard country style or even murder-mystery, there are so many different ideas to choose from. Keep in mind that your wedding day is about you and your partner, so pick what you want, and don’t take other people’s opinions too seriously. P.S. Themes make the best wedding photos!
3. Get nostalgic: Demonstrate who you are as a couple by busting out all of your favorite memories. Decorate the venue with your favorite and silliest couple-photos and memories to truly show who you are together. Try making memory boards for your guests, so they can write down their favorite memory for you and your love to read after the wedding.
Do you have any crazy wedding ideas? Share with us in the comments below!
The moment we’ve all been waiting for has arrived: The Kimye Wedding. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West began dating in April of 2012, shortly giving birth to their beautiful daughter, North West, and later got engaged. The couple married this past weekend, in grand European style. The couple spent the evening, dancing, laughing, and talking lovingly about each other according to UsMagazine.com.
How do you keep your wedding look flawless all night?
At the Billboard Music Awards, singer Robin Thicke made two sentimental pleas to win back his estranged wife, Paula Patton. Thicke, 37, first gave thanks for his wife’s love and support when he received ’Best R&B Single’. Thicke later performed his new single “Get Her Back” written explicitly for Patton, according toUsMagazine.com.
What are some grand gestures you can make to win back your ex?
If you are absolutely certain that your ex is the one who you are supposed to be with, don’t let anything stop you from your happiness. Whether it is circumstance, past mistakes, or a simple misunderstanding, if the two of you are truly compatible for each other, there is no reason that can’t be possible:
1. A sincere apology can go a long way: When in doubt, start with baby steps. Words can tear people apart, but they can also bring people back together. Give your heart strings a strong tug, and tell your man how you really feel. The phrase “I’m sorry” is a good place to start, and let the rest flow. Don’t feel the need to justify every action you’ve made. Be attentive and listen to what is hurting him, and see what you can do to fix it.
2. Show that you’ve paid attention: Sometimes a big gesture is comprised of the little things. What has he been telling you all of this time that you may have overlooked? Put together a bunch of his favorite things to show that you care. Whether it’s a mash-up of his favorite music, that chocolate cake from the bakery that he can’t resist or the movie you watched together on your first date. Go out of your way to show that you’re attentive to his needs and you can give him what he is looking for.
3. Take a trip down memory lane: Sure there may have been some reasons why your relationship looked like it wouldn’t work out, but there are so many reasons that it should. Every couple has their strengths, so use yours to win back your love. Try recreating your first date, or a few tender moments you’ve been through together. Remind him of how great your were together and the feelings that you share. If you’re both adventurous, explain how this rough patch is just part of the bigger journey. If he’s more introverted, appeal to his kind and quiet qualities with a love letter.
What have you done to get an ex back? Share with us below!
After weeks of keeping their relationship under wraps, Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are finally out in the open. Diaz, 41, and Madden, 35 are considered “new” and “just hanging out” but the Good Charlotte singer is considered the first high-profile relationship for Diaz since her split from Alex Rodriguez in 2011. The pair have Madden’s sister in-law, Nicole Richie to thank for their introduction, according to UsMagazine.com.
How do you keep your new relationship on the down-low?
When your relationship is just blossoming, it can be difficult to figure out your own feelings about that person if your relationship is highly publicized. With everyone giving you their input, and pestering you about the latest details of your love life, you may get caught up in the attention and neglect the fact that it may not even be working. By initially keeping your new relationship on the down-low, you’ll be able to discover your feelings for your new beau, and find out whether or not you could really gal for this person:
1. Hold off on updating your social media status: Until you get out of the murky waters of “What direction is this going in?” you don’t need to make your relationship Facebook Official. These days defining your relationship is harder than it looks, so at first your don’t want to jump to conclusions about your relationship status with your man. Just keep cool, calm and collective, and once you both have your feet on the ground you can upload those adorable selfies you have on your camera roll.
2. Do a trial run: Get out of town for the day. Go to a place where there’s no pressure because you won’t run into anyone you know. This way you don’t have to worry about awkward introductions such as wondering whether to refer to your guy as your friend, boyfriend, or anything else. Now the two of you can test the waters of what it’s like to be out in public together, while still getting to know each other on a deeper level.
3. Don’t make it a big deal until it’s a big deal: When your friends and family inquire about your love-life, keep your answer vague. You don’t want to let them in the know until there is actual information to give. It may send the wrong signals to your guy by including loved ones in your dating life. He may think you’re trying to get serious too quick, and you don’t want your family to get confused if things don’t work out.
How have you kept your new relationship a secret? Tell us in the comments below!
Deryck Whibley, former husband of Avril Lavigne, went on a life changing trip to the hospital. According to UsMagazine.com, the Sum 41 frontman, 34, was recently rushed to the hospital after collapsing in his home. The rocker spoke out about experience on his website and reveled the reason behind his trip to the hospital was because of “all the hard boozing” he’d done over the years had finally caught up with him. The musician said he learned from the frightening experience and will stop drinking for good, which is something former wife, pop star Lavigne is “proud” of him for.
What do you do if your partner is abusing a substance?
Harmful substances can come in many shapes and forms, but one thing is for sure they all can be dangerous. It can be scary to witness someone you love and care about experiencing a substance abuse problem, especially when you have no idea how to help. Cupid has some advice on what you can do if your partner is abusing a substance:
1. Lend your support: Giving your support to someone in need is one of the best things you can do for them. There are many ways to show your support, you can talk to them, encourage them, help them out, and simply just be there for them. It’s important from your loved one to know you will stick by them even during difficult times.
2. Help them get help: It can be hard to admit to yourself that you need help, which is why sometimes you need it from others. Do some research and see what can help or what has worked for others. You can also look up drug side affects and what can happen if you abuse them, it can help with getting them to understand the dangers and what could happen to them if they don’t receive help.
3. Get them to realize they have a problem: If your partner is having a hard time admitting they have a problem, the best way you can help them is by getting them to realize that they do.They are a number of ways to go about it, you can get help from their family or other people close to them and stage an intervention or you can talk to them on your own, just do what you feel is best for the both of you.
What would you do if your partner is abusing a substance? Share in the comments below.
Ed Sheeran New Girlfriend is Taylor Swift Approved
By Sanetra Richards
Ed Sheeran new girlfriend is Taylor Swift approved. According to UsMagazine.com, the 24-year-old country turned pop singer has already been introduced to Sheeran’s new love interest. Although he has managed to be very discreet about disclosing too much information on his latest partner, Sheeran did tell Us that she “works for a food company – well not a food company, she works for a chef.” So, how exactly did Swift get to meet Ms. Anonymous? “We went for dinner in London,” said Sheeran. “She likes her.” He added that the secret girlfriend is indeed Greek and can whip up “anything Greek.”
What are some ways to keep your relationship under wraps?
Whilst some choose to announce their new relationship right away, others choose to maintain that bit of mystery for a little while. But exactly how do you manage to keep it under wraps until you are ready to spill the beans? Cupid has some advice:
1. Lips are sealed: Before any other step, you and your new partner must agree to keep it a secret (unless you want to tell a limited number of close family and friends). However, if you really want to keep it all undisclosed, telling absolutely no one is the way to go. It is completely understandable because you and new love are fresh and wanting to see how things go before jinxing the relationship.
2. Avoid PDA: Holding hands and kissing is certainly the way to blow your cover. Everyone knows “just friends” are not that affectionate with each other. Save it for the private areas if you want to keep the whole secrecy mission going.
3. Play it cool: Try not to become too wrapped up in your partner, otherwise, people will notice. Your family and friends will begin to tell if you are becoming distant . . . and that is when the questions will begin. Balance your time with each until you are ready to announce the big news.
What are some ways you can keep your relationship under wraps in the beginning stages? Share your thoughts below.
Jessica Simpson, 33, attended the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in Washington D.C., as did her ex, Tony Romo. After their final split in 2009, both Simpson and Romo have found love, and started family roots. The singer and the Cowboy’s quarterback didn’t stage a reunion at the event, and were able to mingle comfortably without interacting with one another, according to UsMagazine.com.
What are some ways to keep things civil between you and your ex?
There is nothing more uncomfortable than being caught in a social setting with your ex. There is awkward eye contact, weird feelings and an aura of tension in the air–and everyone notices. Sometimes the best way to be civil is to fake it till you make it, and be an adult about the situation:
1. Don’t speak poorly of your ex: This is someone who you were once an item with. Speaking ill of your past relationship with your ex, no matter how terrible the relationship may have been, reflects more poorly of you than it will your ex. If you are the one doing the bad-mouthing, it will only resonate as your personal level of maturity. Ex-shaming is a practice that must be stopped!
2. Be polite but don’t overdo it: You want to be respectful, but you don’t want to seem fake about it. By going out of your way to say ‘Hello!’ or approaching them without warning could send the wrong signal about your intentions. If you do happen to run into each other, smile and ask how everything is going, but don’t press for details. The shallow conversation will keep the mood light, and there will be no room for disagreements to arise.
3. Focus on you: This is the time where you can be your own person, without your name being attached to his. If people ask about your ex, quickly steer the subject to something positive you’re doing with your life. You don’t need to get caught up in what your ex is doing on social media, with someone else or anything else regarding his business because it isn’t yours anymore.
What are some ways you and your ex have kept things civil? Tell us in the comments below!
Baron Davis and Isabella Brewster with nephew Julian. Photo courtesy of Isabella's Instragram.
By Louisa Gonzales
Isabella Brewster is expecting! According to UsMagazine.com, it was recently announced on Sunday April 13th that Brewster and husband, NBA star Baron Davis, are going to have a child. The news was made public in an Instagram pic when the former CAA agent wished a happy birthday to her “Love, Husband and Baby Daddy.” This exciting news comes just three months after Brewster and Davis said their vows in January and almost seven months after Brewster’s older sister and Fast & Furious starlet Jordana Brewster had her son Julian with husband Andrew Form.
What are some factors to consider when you want to have a child?
Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin. Photo: JKING/FAMEFLYNET
By Louisa Gonzales
Ginnifer Goodwin and costar Josh Dallas take the next step toward happily ever after! According to UsMagazine.com, the couple exchanged vows in a private and low-key wedding ceremony on Saturday, April 12. This is the Something Borrowed star, first marriage and her now husband second. The Once Upon a Time newlyweds look happier than ever and were all smiles for the photographers, spotted at a friend’s house in L.A. the day after they tied the knot. Goodwin, 35, is currently pregnant with their first child and Dallas, 32, reportedly said on Good Morning America that they both “can’t wait” to welcome their child to the world.
Jamie Chung and her new fiance Bryan Greenberg attended this year’s Coachella Music and Arts Festival together. “They were hugging from the side and holding hands while sitting on neighboring floaties in the water,” an insider told People. “They would often give each other forehead kisses. They were cute.”
Andrew Dice Clay and Valerie Silverstein divorcing
By Louisa Gonzales
Andrew Dice Clay and his wife, Valerie Silverstein have decided to end their marriage after four years. According to People, the legally named Andrew Silverstein, actor filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court and have been separated since March 18. Dice Clay, reportedly said in a statement the divorce not only ended amicably, but was also the best thing for their relationship. He went on to say the term “marriage” was only adding unnecessary pressure to their relationship and now the two have more “love” and “respect” for each other than ever before, they even celebrated their divorce at the restaurant Craig’s in West Hollywood.
How do you keep unneeded pressure out of your relationship?
Khloe Kardashian continues to make headlines about her love life. According to UsMagazine.com, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 29, was spotted at the clubs this weekend with rapper French Montana, one night in Hollywood and another night in Phoenix, Arizona. Khloe was also seen in West Hollywood at hotspot 1 Oak on Friday, April 4 partying with the rapper at the 16th birthday party for Diddy’s son Cristian. The reality star recently filed for divorce from husband Lamar Odom in December, but she appears to be moving on with Montana.
Kevin Rahm and Amy Lonkar. Photo: Andrew Evans / PR Photos
By Louisa Gonzales
‘Med Men’ star, Kevin Rahm wife is pregnant. According to UsMagazine.com, Rahm and former ‘Housewives’ star Amy Lonkar are expecting their first child together, a baby girl to be exact. The daddy-to-be shared the news on his twitter on April 5, in the form of photo that read, “Amy Rahm ‘The Surgeon’ and Kevin Rahm ‘The Actor’ Starring together in It’s a Girl! Coming this September.” The couple got married back in April 2012 and are both “excited” and “terrified” about the news.
How do you prepare your relationship for a first child?
Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie. Photo: Janet Mayer / PR Photos
By April Littleton
Lately, many celebrities are choosing to get married in their 30s or older. However, plenty of the Hollywood stars exchanged vows while they were still in their teens or early 20s. Here is Cupid’s top five celebrity couples who married young:
According to People, Kevin Federline revealed his sixth child, a daughter named Peyton Marie who was born Sunday, via his Instagram account. The former backup dancer posted a photo of a wagon with the words, “It’s A Girl!” He’s already a father to sons Jayden James and Sean Preston with Britney Spears, and Kaleb and Kori with ex-girlfriend, Shar Jackson. He also has a child, Jordan Kay, with current wife, Victoria Prince.
Johnny Depp has been hit by Cupid’s arrow and is not afraid to show it! The 50-year-old actor confirmed on his appearance at the Today Show that he is nothing short of head over heels for actress fiancée, Amber Heard. According to UsMagazine.com, he gushed about Heard during the April 4th interview, saying, “She’s a wonderful girl. She’s sharp as a tack. A southern belle and sweet as can be, and very good to me.” He also explained he has been wearing a woman’s engagement ring, whilst a source told Us that it actually belonged to Heard but was too big: “The fact that I’m wearing a chick’s ring on my finger is probably a dead giveaway. Not very subtle.”
What are some ways to show your excitement about your relationship?
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. Photo: Away! / PR Photos; Janet Mayer / PR Photos
By Sanetra Richards
Another one bites the dust! Gwyneth Paltrow and husband Chris Martin have decided to part marital ways after 10 years. The couple announced the split earlier this week. According toPeople, Paltrow (PEOPLE’s 2013 Most Beautiful Woman) and Martin stated they were “working hard for well over a year” — both as a couple and individually — “to make their relationship work.”
The pair released the following statement on the GOOP website under the heading “Conscious Uncoupling”: “It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate.” The parents of a 9½-year-old daughter Apple and a 7½-year-old son Moses went onto say, “We have come to the conclusion that, while we love each other very much, we will remain separate.”
Although the marriage is ending, co-parenting is not out of the question. “We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways, we are closer than we have ever been. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.”
How do you know when it’s time to go your separate ways?
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy. Photo: richard shotwell / PR Photos; ER/Flynetpictures.com
By Louisa Gonzales
Kate Hudson may be happily engaged to her fiancé Matthew Bellamy, but that doesn’t mean the couple doesn’t face relationship woes from time to time. According to People, they’re working through a rough patch. The lovers face “bumps in the road” just like any other couple, but the source says it’s not as big of a deal as fans seem to think. With their busy careers, they just have to put in extra work to make time for each other. The lovebirds got engaged back in 2011 and have a two-year-old son but have shown no signs of rushing to the altar.
What are some ways to strengthen your relationship?
Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov. Photo: Bernadette Giacomazzo/PR Photos
By Louisa Gonzales
Johnny Weir and soon-to-be ex-husband Victor Voronov recently settled their custody battle over their family dog. According to TMZ, during their divorce proceedings, Voronov filed papers to request that their dog TÃ«ma be returned to him. The Olympic figure skater believed that the dog rightfully belongs with him because he was allegedly a “make-up gift.” He says he was also the one who trained and took care of the dog. For now, they have agreed to joint custody. Additionally, Voronov is seeking financial support from Weir because, according to his attorney, he gave up everything to be with him, including his career.