Having a healthy immune system is important because the immune system is our body’s defense against sickness. Vitamins that are essential to our immune system’s well-being are ones like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin E, Folic acid, Iron, Selenium, and Zinc. Honestly, many things can help, so you can add to this list. Don’t worry though, that’s where multivitamins come in. These bad boys are all the fitness trend because you get multiple vitamins in just one pill! They save you time and money and there is less pill popping, of course. In addition to these multivitamins, be sure to eat healthy and exercise for the best results.
Follow our fitness trend! Here are five multivitamins you can get online with a few clicks!:
As a fitness tip, do things right. The following multivitamins are natural. Plus, these babies are vegan/vegetarian and cruelty free, so yes, natural and without animal products or testing. That’s how you do it!
1. Deva Vegan Daily Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement: In addition to these vitamins being vegan, they’re also gluten free! A 90 tablet pack of 2 at Amazon.com will cost you about $18.00 — not bad! The formula is enriched with green whole foods, vegetable powders, and special herbs to help give your immune system a boost. Also, these multivitamins emphasize vitamin B12 and Iron! Take a tablet daily with food.
2. Mega Food’s One Daily multivitamins: This multivitamin, according to their site, “supports optimal health and well-being.” What vitamins does this product feature? Beta Carotene, as well as vitamins C, E, and D, to name a few. You can take these pills anytime of the day and on an empty stomach — convenient! Get a bottle of 30 for $22.00 on their site.
Related Link: Fitness Tips: Incorporate Superfoods in Your Diet
3. Pure Vegan Advanced Vegan Multivitamin: These possess folic acid, along with vitamins C, D, and E. You have to take two of these pills daily. You can get 60 capsules for $21.00 by clicking on the link.
4. NoorVitamins Adult Gummy Multivitamins: These apparently taste great and contain vitamins C, E, and Zinc to help maintain your immune system. It also has vitamin B to boost your energy. Lastly, it’s fruity; who doesn’t like fruity flavors? You can buy a 90 capsule bottle from Amazon.com for about $18.00.
Related Link: Fitness Trend: Acai Bowls
5. Gummi King Sugar-Free Multivitamin Supplement: These are gummies! We had to throw a multivitamin in here for kids, who do not like pill popping of course. You get a variety of flavors: strawberry, lemon, orange, grape, cherry, and grapefruit — that’s what we’re talkin’ about. To make these even better, they’re sugar free! You can get a bottle of 60 from Amazon.com for $12.00.
Which multivitamins are you looking to try? Comment below!