The start of a new year is like a blank slate. It’s the perfect time to evaluate your goals and figure out what you want to accomplish over the next 365 days. If you’re single and ready to settle down, use these great articles from our partners to open up your heart to love in 2014:
1. Get inspired:¬†Thanks to these 50 romantic quotes, you’ll be more than ready to find the relationship you deserve. So snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa and get ready to be inspired! (YourTango.com)
2. Rediscover your passion: It’s easy for romance to take a backseat during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Whether you’re partnered up with someone who you think may be your soulmate or you’re working up the courage to say hello to your crush, these four tips will help you reignite your love life. (GalTime.com)
3. Tap into technology: If you want to settle down in the new year, it’s time to change your approach to dating. Use this foolproof advice to perfect your online dating skills and meet the man of your dreams. (YourTango.com)
4. Take a deep breath: Former Baywatch star Gena Lee Nolin encourages us to enjoy this time of year — whether you’re single, in a new relationship, or happily married with four children (like she is!). After all, “true happiness comes from within.” (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
5. Ring in the new year with someone new: Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you can’t have a fantastic New Year’s Eve. Why not find a single guy and plan a first date for December 31st? Sparks may fly! No matter what you decide to do, reflect on the past year and set clear goals for the coming twelve months. (GalTime.com)
How will you find true love in 2014? Tell us in the comments below!