By April Littleton
The year 2013 is slowly drawing to an end and itâ€™s only fitting to look back at some of the most memorable couples to grace the television screens and magazine covers. Here is Cupidâ€™s top 10 favorite celebrity lovebirds of this year:
1. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake: The former 7th Heaven began dating Justin Timberlake Jan. 2007. The lovebirds had a brief split in 2011 only to reconnect in the fall of the same year. Timberlake proposed to Biel in Jackson, Wyoming Dec. 2011. The couple married at the Borgo Egnazia resort in Fasano, Italy Oct. 2012.
2. Prince William and Kate Middleton: The Duke of Cambridge started seeing Middleton in 2003 when the two were university flat mates. The couple became engaged in Kenya Oct. 2010. In April of the following year, the long-time lovebirds married in Westminster Abbey, London. The newlyweds welcomed their first child, a baby boy named George, July 22, 2013.
Related: Celebrities Who Met on Blind Dates
3. Jay-Z and BeyoncĂ©: The Love on Top singer secretly married Jay-Z in New York City April 4, 2008. Since then, the couple have been more relaxed about the status of their relationship. BeyoncĂ© announced her pregnancy on live TV during the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards while performing one of her singles. She said, â€ś”Tonight I want you to stand up on your feet, I want you to feel the love that’s growing inside of me.â€ť After her performance, the singer dropped her microphone and revealed her growing baby bump. The coupleâ€™s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter was born Jan 7, 2012.
4. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Everyone should know the story of how these two met. Remember the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith? The couple have been together for eight years now, sharing three children together, as well as, Angelinaâ€™s three adopted kids.
5. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder: The Vampire Diaries co-stars confirmed their relationship in 2011. Two years later, the duo called it quits and Dobrev began dating Dancing with the Stars professional Derek Hough. Just six weeks after the new couple went public, the two went their separate ways saying the relationship â€śplayed itself out.â€ť Since then, rumors about Somerhalder and Dobrev rekindling their romance have been spreading.
6. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard: More than three years after announcing their engagement, the happy couple finally got married this year. Bell and Shepard began dating in late 2007 and got engaged two years. Wedding plans were postponed when the pair decided to wait until same-sex marriage was legal in California, which happened in June. To celebrate, the former Veronica Mars star tweeted, â€ś@daxshepard1 will you marry me? Xo #marriageequality #loveislove.â€ť The married duo also welcomed their first child, daughter Lincoln, in March.
7. Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman: Barrymore began dating Kopelman in 2011. The two became engaged a year later. Married since June of last year, the couple a daughter, Olive Barrymore Kopelman and are expecting baby number two!
8. Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler: The Hills star married Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler a year after the birth of their son Camden Jack, who was born in 2012. In Oct. 2013, Cavallari announced she was pregnant with their second child.
9. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson: The singer became engaged to Johnson Nov. 2010, who she dated since May of the same year. She gave birth to their first child, Maxwell Drew Johnson in May of 2012 and their second, son Ace Knute Johnson, June 30, 2013.
10. Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez: After her separation from model Gabriel Aubry, Berry began dating actor Olivier Martinez in 2010 after meeting on the set of their film Dark Tide. The couple got engaged two years later and married July 13, 2013. The pair welcomed a son together, Maceo, in October.
Are there any other couples you were hoping to make the list? Comment below.