It’s very common and predictable when co-stars and celebrities start dating each other. They meet on the set of their new hit films and attend the same award ceremonies. They surround each other on a regular basis so why wouldnâ€™t they find another who they are interested in? I mean, who else are they going to meet and date?Â Then you hear news like the fact thatÂ Natalie PortmanÂ wasÂ engaged and pregnant, and you think, “But with who? Â How could that be?” Well, it turns out you donâ€™t have to be an A-lister to date one.
Here are five of your favorite female celebrities who found love with behind-the-scenes guys:
1. Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied: Portman and Millepied met during the filming of the Black Swan.Â Sure enough, Millepied served as choreographer for the film and was blown away by Natalieâ€™s talent and grace on the dance floor. Millipied is a principal dancer in the NYC ballet and is now this ballerinaâ€™s Cavalier.
2. Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart:Â After working together for some time, their professional dancingÂ relationshipÂ turned a bit more personal. Lopez and Smart connected only a short time after her split with Marc Anthony, but they seem to be getting along better than ever. It is obvious that there’s a lot of love and attraction between the two â€” and boy does she deserve it!
Related: 5 Reasons Why Opposites Attract
3. Julia Roberts and Danny Moder:Â Roberts met Moder while filming the movie, The Mexican in 2001 â€” he was the cameraman!Â While he may not have been her leading man in the film, Roberts said after meeting him that she was â€śborn to love and be the wife of this man.â€ť Ten years later, this notion still proves true and they have three beautiful children together.
4. Whitney Port and Tim Rosenman. Â We first met Whitney on The Hills, where she worked side-by-side with Lauren Conrad in the fashion bizz, and then we followed her to the Big Apple where she starred in her own reality show, The City. Whitney then announced that she was dating The Cityâ€™s Associate Producer, Tim Rosenman. While the show is no longer on the air, it was a still a success for Portâ€™s love life.
5. Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker:Â We heard of the news that Real Housewivesâ€™ of AtlantaÂ star Kandi Burruss was dating one of the show’s cameramen during last yearâ€™s reunion show, and it was all thanks to her cast-mate Phaedra Parks for encouraging him to pursue Kandi. I guess Phaedra knew best, because rumor has it that the two have secretly engaged.
What are some other behind-the-scenes guys who found love with an A-list sweetheart? Share your comments below.