At times, dads seem to know everything. They’re the ones we can always turn to, whether we need advice on how to drive manual transmission or just want to play soccer. Thatâ€™s why we love them. However, the greatest lesson a dad can teach is what heâ€™ll do for those he loves, including being an awesome husband. By keeping his relationship strong, a father is able to ensure his entire family rests atop a foundation that can weather anything. Here are some celebrity dads who have unlocked the secrets to a strong family by keeping both their kids and wives happy:
1. Brad Pitt: While Brad Pitt might not be married yet, he definitely qualifies as a great father and partner. From taking time out of his busy schedule to see his children every day to stressing the importance of family dinners, Brad makes sure his Hollywood lifestyle is kept separate from his home life. To keep his family close, he even makes sure Angelina Jolie only works five days a week. Meanwhile, before proposing to Jolie, Pitt spent a year consulting the best jewelers to ensure the ring would fit her hand and lifestyle perfectly. With such attention to detail, heâ€™s able to guarantee a happy life for himself, his soon-to-be wife and their six beautiful children.
2. David Beckham: For this gorgeous athlete, it canâ€™t be easy to act in ways that are more impressive than his jawline. But, outside of being a soccer star, model and fashion icon, David Beckhamâ€™s most notable role is that of a father. By dressing up as the Easter Bunny last April, taking each boy to sporting events on their own and constantly being photographed cuddling with his kids in public, itâ€™s obvious that his family is his highest priority. However, being an active father doesnâ€™t mean he neglects his famous wife, Victoria Beckham. The two were recently caught kissing at a sporting event, and are often off vacationing with their family. Plus, having just had their fourth child, we think itâ€™s obvious Victoria still findâ€™s Davidâ€™s jawline as impressive as we do!
3. Will Smith: Will Smith has a reputation as being one of the nicest celebrities around, and his relationship with his children is proof of that. While we thought dedicating a song to his son Trey was adorable, his love has only become more obvious throughout the years. Starring in movies alongside his son Jaden, supporting his daughter Willowâ€™s singing career and taking the time to cheer for his kids at their school sporting events, Smith is a great example of an active, loving father. Meanwhile, he and wife Jada Pinkett Smith keep their relationship strong amidst divorce rumors. The power duo has never been shy about the work a marriage takes, and Smith is a strong advocate of keeping hisÂ loveÂ life creative.
4. Gavin Rossdale: This rocker dad always manages to keep fatherhood cool. Allowing his sons, Kingston and Zuma, to rock Mohawks and crazy styles, Gavin Rossdale knows the importance of self-expression. By taking only one son on tour with him at a time, Rossdale gets alone time with his children while allowing them to experience a well-supervised rock star life. Rossdale is also careful to spend just as much alone time with his wife, musician Gwen Stefani. Since their daily work schedules donâ€™t start until after five in the afternoon, the two spend every morning together.
5. Matthew McConaughey: Matthew McConaughey is a father of two with his fiancee, Brazilian model Camila Alves. This laidback superstar has taken on fatherhood with ease, defining parenthood as a â€świld adventure.â€ť Matthew can often be spotted jogging with a baby strapped to his chest or walking on the beach with his kids in tow. He loves telling amusing and adorable stories about his children. McConaughey and Alves have similar mindsets: they both believe that the secret to a strong family is simply being happy. As such, the two do whatever it is that pleases them, and at this point, nothing brings them more joy than being together.
Who are some of your favorite celebrity dads? Tell us below!