Although Kim Kardashian has had her share of ups and downs in her love life, she definitely can rock an outfit on any date. Kim has a great sense of style and always knows how to dress her curvy body to make it look great. Take a few fashion tips from her on her bright color choices and use of accessories!
In this first look (image above), she is wearing her signature stacked platform heels with a pop of orange, which is great for spring and summer fashion. The look works for any daytime date, keeping it casual while still looking polished. Finish it off with some soft waves in your hair and a light polish on your nails, and you will be ready for a day out with your favorite man.
1. Blank Denim Vegan pants $78
2. Christopher Kane Jacket (actual) $1900
3. Urban Outfitters SkarGorn Female Tee $58
4. Kimchi Black Platforms $68
5. Trina Turk Tortoise Cuff $75
Kim’s next look is great for a baseball game, lunch date or any other spontaneous afternoon activity. Keep accessories as the main focus, and your outfit with look effortless.
1. Asos Workwear Blazer $44
2. Aldo Fones Sunglasses $12
3. Big Buddha Palm Bag $78
4. Bertie Kasses Tribal Sandal $112
5. Sanctuary Cargo Pants $78.90
6. Essie Nail Polish “Sheer Bliss” $7.95
No matter what the occasion, take a cue from this gorgeous reality star and showcase your assets while looking simple and stylish!
Make sure to check out Vintage Sweet & Chic for more of these great styles.