Everyone remembers the moment they met the love of their life, whether it be at a park, a coffee shop or at the office. For many celebrity couples, the setting of the beginning of their love story was the work place. While some couples couldn’t keep the torch in their love life burning, the following celebrity couples turned “just a normal day at the office” into unforgettable romances that tabloids and fans constantly follow and discuss:
1. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. This Hollywood couple has to be one of the most unforgettable set of co-stars to have met on set while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Pitt divorced his then-wife Jennifer Aniston in 2004 and later got together with Jolie. The couple has a total of six children together- three biological and three adopted.
2. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. Famous actress and mother of Kate Hudson, Hawn and actor Kurt Russell have been together since 1983. The couple met on the set of Swing Shift in 1982 and later starred in the film Love Overboard in 1986. Despite a relationship that spans nearly four decades, the couple has no plans to marry.
3. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. This dynamic duo met while on the set of Daredevil in 2002 and were married in 2005. The couple has maintained a relatively low-profile relationship, unlike Affleck’s previous relationship with another Jennifer– Jennifer Lopez. Affleck and Garner have three children together.
4. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. This twosome has experienced great popularity with their on-set/off-set chemistry. The couple met on the set of Twilight in 2008 and also starred together in the other films of the Twilight Saga: New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Despite the conflict in choosing Jacob or Edward to be with as Bella in Twilight, Stewart is Team Edward all the way! Both Pattinson and Stewart will star in the last film of the saga Breaking Dawn Part II this year.
5. Jessica Alba and Cash Warren. These lovebirds had a slightly different matchmaking experience. Though not an actor himself, Warren met Alba while she was filming Fantastic Four in 2004, and the two were married in 2008. The couple have two daughters together.
6. Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar. This reclusive couple met while filming the scary movie I Know What You Did Last Summer in 1997. They were married in 2000 and filmed two additional movies together, Scooby-Doo in 2002 and its sequel, Scooby-Doo: Monster’s Unleashed in 2004. Prinze Jr. and Geller had a baby girl in 2009 and switch off with at-home responsibilities.
Who are some other Hollywood couples that have found love on set? Share your ideas below.