There are some things in life that go together like peanut butter and jelly or a refreshing glass of lemonade on a hot summer day.¬† ¬†Some of our favorite¬†celebrity couples compliment each other in the same way.¬† Although many of our most loved duos have split and moved on, there‚Äôs no shame in wishing they would¬†reunite.¬† Think way back to Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake; they always seemed like the perfect couple on “The Mickey Mouse Club.” ¬†What would life be like if all of our favorite Hollywood couples got back together?¬†¬† Here are a few Tinseltown twosomes we would love to see re-spark their old flames:
1. Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt:¬†So maybe Pitt allegedly cheated on Aniston, but who didn‚Äôt love them together?¬† This seemingly perfect blonde couple seemed as if they were going to live happily ever after, but that changed once Pitt filmed Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and¬†Angelina Jolie¬†stepped into the picture.¬† Both Pitt and Aniston denied that Jolie was the reason for their divorce filing in 2005.
2. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony:¬†A recent split for this dynamic duo came as a surprise to most.¬† With such high intensity careers, however, it was almost expected that the couple would eventually butt heads.¬† Although Lopez approves of¬†Anthony‚Äôs new girlfriend, it‚Äôs simply not possible to replace this previously successful and passionate couple.
3. Demi Moore and Bruce Willis:¬†This former duo‚Äôs divorce came as a shock to the public.¬† The pair had three children and a seemingly happy marriage, so a separation seemed almost impossible.¬† After over¬†10 years of marriage, though,¬†the couple agreed to divorce without disclosing a reason and came to a fair settlement. ¬†They‚Äôre close friends to this day.
4. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey:¬†With this pair, a reality television series had no positive outcome other than revenue.¬† According to¬†People, Joe Simpson, Jessica‚Äôs father and manager said, “Do they fight? ¬†Hell yes, they fight. ¬†Have there been moments when Nick has wanted to leave Jessica or Jess has wanted to leave Nick? ¬†Absolutely.” ¬†Their reality show, ‚ÄúNewlyweds,‚ÄĚ was a first of its kind, allowing a look into celebrity marriage bliss; but apparently the show falsely depicted the couple.¬† Life on the show appeared happy, but behind the scenes, these two were arguing to the point of demise.
5. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake:¬†This former young couple met as members of ‚ÄúThe Mickey Mouse Club‚ÄĚ in front of the cameras as teenagers.¬† After three years of dating, it seemed that Spears and Timberlake were meant for each other.¬† Unfortunately, fame and fortune took a toll on their relationship, as they battled drama sparked by rumors.
What other celebrity couples do you think should rekindle their romances? Share your thoughts below.