By Andrew Pryor
There are always moments in a relationship when the sizzle fizzles out, the passion becomes predictable and burning desire turns into yearning for a simple spark.Â This weekend, take the initiative and find a new way to strike a match with your perfect match:
1. Light a bonfire: Keep your passion for each other from going up in smoke by lighting a roaring fire, whether youâ€™re at the beach or in your backyard.Â Nothing inspires and creates a warm and soulful connection like sitting together in front of a bonfire.
2. Take a camping trip: If youâ€™re super outdoorsy, try living off the land for a few days. Â Â Not only is it the perfect opportunity to be at one with nature, but youâ€™ll also be close to your significant other.Â Sparks are sure to fly when you’re cuddled up by the fire, roasting marshmallows and making s’mores.
3. Have dinner by candlelight: If neither of you like to get your hands dirty, why not spend the night in? Â The flickering candlelight allows you to see your partner in a new, smoldering light. Â Just make sure youâ€™ve picked a designated dish washer before getting too cozy.
4. Go to a rock concert: Sure it may be crowded, but when you hold your lighters up during that one special song, youâ€™ll each know whom your flame is burning for.
5. Revisit the past: The best way to reignite a dying flame is to take each other back to a time when your love burned bright. Â So take her to an old movie, play an old song for him on the piano, or drive to the hangout where the two of you first met. Â Remember why you fell in love, and hopefully, your engines will roar back to life.
Whatâ€™s your favorite way to get your relationshipâ€™s spark back?Â Let us know in a comment below!