The holiday season is exciting yet hectic, and the last thing you need is to stress over is which outfits to wear to various events. The winter calls for warmth and coziness, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up making a fashion statement. This season is all about pairing comfort with fashionability. Our holiday fashion tips will help you find the perfect outfit for any holiday occasion, from office parties to holiday dinner with family. Spend your holiday creating memories with your loved ones instead of stressing over clothes!
Check out our fashion tip that allows you to feel comfortable in your holiday clothes without sacrificing looking on-trend!
Holiday outfits are oftentimes overlooked as an essential aspect of the holiday season. You want to look cute, but also feel comfortable enough to focus on holiday activities. Our tips will help you figure out how to land your holiday outfit on the nice list:
1. Add a pop of color: Whether it’s a bold purse or a vibrant necklace, adding a subtle pop of color is an easy way to elevate your outfit. Choose to focus on a specific bright color such as blue or pink (or red and green for the holiday season). You want to focus on one color so you don’t overdo it. Remember, aside from the colorful accessory you’ve chosen the rest of your outfit should remain neutral.
2. Coats: If you live in a colder climate, you know that coats are your best friend. A chic coat can warm you up, but also serve as an entire outfit. You can pair comfy clothes with a gorgeous coat to achieve a fashionable yet comfortable look.
Related link: Fashion Trend: Tea Dresses
3. Suits: A matching suit set is very trendy, but also super easy to style. Checked or earth-toned suits are in this season, so pair the suit with a neutral and comfortable t-shirt.
4. Oversized sweaters: Oversized sweaters are by far the comfiest things in existence. They go wonderfully with some stretchy leggings or your favorite pair of jeans. Take your holiday spirit up a notch by getting a holiday-themed outfit.
5. Combat boots: They’re back! The shoes always seem to in and out of style every few years, but right now they’re back. Combat shoes are very easy to incorporate into your outfit, while also making you look totally cool!
What are your go-to holiday looks? Let us know in the comments below.