By Haley Lerner
Looking for the perfect new shoe to buy? We’ve got a new fashion trend for you to hop on board of. Ugly (but cute) sandals are totally in style right now. Stars like Miranda Kerr, Naomi Watts, Alexa Chung and Heidi Klum are all rocking this celebrity look. Here are some of our fashion tips on which ugly-cute sandals you should check out.
Check out our fashion tips on which ugly (but cute) sandals you should try!
1. Birkenstocks: Looking for an ugly-cute sandal that’s also great for walking? Look no further than Birkenstocks, which come in plenty of fun different colors and styles and are sure to endure long walks across the beach and a leisurely hike.
2. Jelly sandals: A super comfortable “ugly” shoe option is jelly shoes. Not only are these sandals a major throwback, but they are super cute and comfortable.
Related Link:¬†Fashion Trend: 5 Ways to Wear a Bandeau Top
3. Pool Slides: If you’re looking for a really easy ugly-cute sandal option, then pool slides are perfect for you. You can slip them on whenever you please and instantly have a look that says, “I’m ready for the beach!”
4. Tevas: Tevas are a summer camp classic that are actually very on-trend right now. They’re comfortable and are great for walking, plus can be a great add on to a casual outfit.
Related Link: Celebrity Style: Funky Sunglasses
5. Crocs: Maybe the most famous of all ugly sandals is Crocs. Sure, they are definitely much more ugly than cute, but they are comfortable and easy to throw on. Why not give the chunky shoes a try?
Know any more ugly-cute sandals to buy? Comment below!