The beauty industry makes a ton of money, a lot of it due to high-demand products, many of which are pretty expensive. Not all of us have the luxury of buying all of the products we want and need unfortunately. Luckily, Cupid has some beauty advice for you that will save you some bucks while retaining every part of your beauty regime!
Here are five beauty tricks that will save you money and keep you looking good:
1. Wrinkle creams: Wrinkle cream and eye wrinkle cream are sometimes necessities. But, guess what? If you don’t have the cash right now to buy both, buying only eye wrinkle cream is the way to go. The skin around your eye is very thin and sensitive, and eye wrinkle cream is especially made for that area. And because eye wrinkle cream is light and sensitive, you can also use it on your face! So, it’s perfect to use on laugh/frown lines as well.
2. Blush: Oh no! You want rosy cheeks, but you ran out of blush! Have no fear; lipstick can come and save the day. Choose a lipstick with the color you want on your cheeks, and rub a very small amount of it in. Viola! You now have rosy cheeks without needing an extra beauty product. Lipstick being used on both your lips and cheeks is super resourceful!
Related Link: Beauty Tips: Best Anti-Aging Ingredients
3. Lip exfoliator: You don’t need to buy a pricey beauty product to keep your lips soft and looking great. In fact, you can just use a product that we are 100% sure you have at home: a toothbrush. Yeah, you read that right! Use a toothbrush to exfoliate your lips. You can apply Vaseline or lip balm to your lips and then use the brush to exfoliate them. Ideally, you want a separate toothbrush for this, but if you don’t have one, you can just make sure to clean the brush thoroughly after using it.
4. Shaving: Youâ€™re in desperate need of a shave, and you have no shaving cream. Many of us will use soap as a substitute, but two products that work well are coconut oil and even your hair conditioner! Both of these products will help you have a close, smooth shave.
5. Makeup remover: Removing your makeup is very important and is a duty that should not be neglected. Instead of buying makeup remover, or if you just ran out, you can use coconut oil. Just mix some of it with water and rub it on your face gently, removing all the makeup, and then rinse and wash your face afterward. Your face will be makeup-free, clean, and smooth. Coconut oil is a product that we should all have at home, because it has tons of uses!
Which beauty trick is the one you think you’ll try first? Comment below!