Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. Photo: JKING/NHorsley/Mawson/FAMEFLYNET
By Yolanda Shoshana
It can be hard keeping up with the love life of celebrities. If you blink, you just might miss a breakup or a week long relationship between two costars. I pulled out my crystal skull to do predictions on some of the celebrities everyone wants to know more about:
1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds: This was the surprise wedding of the summer. Some media outlets have called Lively a trophy wife, because they believe she nothing but arm candy. I say, take a good look at Reynolds, because last time I checked, he was quite easy on the eyes. If anyone won a trophy it is Lively. Their age difference actually evens out since women tend to mature faster than men; they meet right in the middle. I predict that Lively and Reynolds will have a fabulous marriage and stay pretty quiet when it comes to Hollywood drama. Let’s root for these two, as their future is bright. By February, there will baby news from this sexy couple.
Related: Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Are Married!
2. Kristen Stewart and Robert Patterson: Can you say hot mess? The rumors continue to fly that they are on again, spending time apart or can’t live without each other. The list goes on. Who knows what we should believe at this point. Stewart and Patterson are attempting to figure out what is going on between them, because they do care for each other. Once the Twilight hype is over, it will be the end of their relationship. The movie is the glue that holds them together, and Patterson will end up finding love with another actress which will prompt his ending the relationship with Stewart for good.
Related: Sources Say Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Are a Couple Again
3. George Clooney and Stacy Keibler:
Despite breakup rumors, these two are still a couple. But tick tock! Can’t you hear the clock ticking on this relationship? The main reason people are saying the pair is close to splitsville
is because it’s about that time when Clooney calls off the relationship. Keibler can take a deep breathe; she will make it to the Oscars with Clooney. However, her days are numbered. She will love again, and you know Clooney will. In a few years, I see that Clooney will pull a “Warren Beatty type move” and find someone younger than him with whom to settle down. They will never marry, but she will be around for the long haul.
4. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher: This pairing is interesting indeed. Did you know that Kutcher was Kunis’ first kiss? From what we have seen, we know that Kutcher has it in him to be in a long term relationship, but it is said that Kunis wants to take it at a slow nice pace. This is not to mention the fact that Kutcher is still married to Demi Moore. Kunis and Kutcher will have a nice run, but eventually she will want someone a little more grown up, which will break Kutcher’s heart. What goes around comes around, dear Ashton.
5. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West:
Who else is surprised that they are still together? This couple has lasted longer than Kardashian’s last marriage. That deserves a round of applause. Then again, according to the media, Kanye has always had a thing for Kim. They are a good match since they both love the spotlight, expensive things and causing a commotion. Kardashian and West may taunt the public with an engagement
, which they may actually mean (at the time); the wedding will, however, not take place. Media and money aside, Kardashian wants love just like anybody, but has to get her self love in check before that happens. Kardashian really loved Reggie Bush and continues to seek that type of love. Also telling the media that she thinks she will marry West was a bad move. It’s like giving a guy an ultimatum in front of a live audience.
The stars are coming into play for these celebrities, so stay tuned into their love stories because now only time will tell.
Yolanda Shoshana is a lifestyle provocateur, seduction alchemist, and clairvoyant courtesan who helps women tap into their senses to obtain more love and pleasure in life.