By April Littleton
It doesn‚Äôt take much for two celebrities to hit it¬†off while they‚Äôre practicing lines together on the set of their new film or while shooting some improv on the latest hit television show. Many of us wonder what it would be like to see some of our favorite onscreen couples get together in real life. Brace yourself. Cupid has a list of celebrity couples who indeed took their romance off camera:
1. Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus: Although Miley Cyrus isn‚Äôt necessarily singing in Hemworth‚Äôs praise with her newly dropped single Wrecking Ball, who can forget the love story that unraveled when the two first met? During the production of the film The Last Song, Cyrus began dating her Australian co-worker. She even went as far as to call him her ‚Äúfirst serious boyfriend.‚ÄĚ However, the couple had a rocky relationship from the start. The duo broke up twice before announcing their engagement June 2012. Three times wasn‚Äôt the charm in this case either. The pair recently called off their relationship for good.
2. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum: It was love at first sight when Channing Tatum met his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum on the set of the 2006¬†flick, Step Up. After the film wrapped, the pair began dating. Two years later, the couple got engaged in Maui, Hawaii and married July 11, 2009 at Church Estates Vineyards in Malibu, California. The lovebirds recently added a new addition to their family, a baby girl named Everly Elizabeth Maiselle who was born May 31 of this year.
3. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis: It shouldn’t be a shock to anyone that former That 70′s show co-stars Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are finally an item. After all, he was her first kiss. In 2001, Kunis admitted to People¬†that¬†she took a liking to Kutcher the moment she saw him. ‚ÄúI was like, ‚ÄėOh, he‚Äôs so cute, it‚Äôs the Calvin Klein model!‚Äô ‚Ä¶ Then I was like, ‚ÄėI have to kiss him?‚Äô I was so nervous and uncomfortable. I had the biggest crush on him.‚ÄĚ More than a decade has passed since that onscreen kiss and the couple have been dating for over a year now.
4. Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling: Eva Mendes and The Notebook actor met while filming The Place Beyond the Pines. Although the couple keeps their relationship tightly under wraps, Mendes did speak briefly to¬†The Edit about her two-year relationship.‚ÄĚ I literally lose my ability to speak‚Ä¶ I live in a very protective kind of bubble that I‚Äôve created for myself.‚ÄĚ
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: The chemistry between these two was hot on and off the set of their movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Although Pitt was still married to Jennifer Aniston during the filming of the 2005 box office hit, the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider actress later admitted that the two ‚Äúfell in love‚ÄĚ on the set. In January 2006, Jolie confirmed to People that she was pregnant with Pitt‚Äôs first child. After seven years together, Brangelina announced their engagement April 2012.
Who are some other celebrity couples who turned their onscreen love into the real thing? Comment below.